Florida Physical Therapy Laws and Rules Exam 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

b0rganic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello recent Florida grads!

I'm going to be settling in Ft. Lauderdale after graduating from my DPT program in California and passing the NPTE in April, and was wondering the best approach for preparing for the jurisprudence exam? I've printed the handbook and I'm reading through that, and was also using Quizlet for flashcards, although, not sure how current or good these are. I would greatly appreciate any perspective on preparing for the exam or guidance towards resources that might be useful. Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I have taken it but didn't pass it so I will have to study for it again. I did use quizlet but the questions were not what I thought it would be. Message me or email me.

Hello recent Florida grads!

I'm going to be settling in Ft. Lauderdale after graduating from my DPT program in California and passing the NPTE in April, and was wondering the best approach for preparing for the jurisprudence exam? I've printed the handbook and I'm reading through that, and was also using Quizlet for flashcards, although, not sure how current or good these are. I would greatly appreciate any perspective on preparing for the exam or guidance towards resources that might be useful. Thanks so much!

Hello,
I have taken it but didn't pass it so I will have to study for it again. I did use quizlet but the questions were not what I thought it would be. Message me or email me.
Hello there,

I am in the same boat you were in last year, even on the move, except from TX. Could you please pass along any helpful information on taking and passing this exam? I’m retaking it this weekend and I really don’t want to have to take it a third time. :/
Thank you!!!