FLORIDA NEW LICENSING REQUIREMENTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iBALL

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is going on with the Florida licensing situation at the moment? I delayed my exams due to a family emergency which affected my rotations etc. So I have half my boards done. Will I need to re-do the parts I have passed already? I started an application as soon as I heard what was going on, but I can't get any clarification. Any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

It's really messed up, isn't it. Pro-tip: Contacting the Florida Board (or possibly your school, especially if you are NOVA) directly would probably be your best resources; I mean that's their job right?

Reactions: 1 user
Exactly! I have left a message for the board and am waiting. I'm also wondering if NBEO will be able to send over my grades to the Florida board so it is on file, and then hopefully I won't have to do the parts I've passed already

Many thanks for suggesting contacting NOVA. I didn't even think of that! Truly appreciate it!

So I contacted the board directly. Apparently a submitted application, regardless of if boards are completed, before MAy 15th will put you under the old rules so you won't have to repeat any exams. So i submitted my app, and paid the fee. Now just sending over transcripts etc and will send board results as they come. Phew!