Florida MPJE review materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emge07

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the FL MPJE 3 times and got the exact same score- a 72. I used Dr. Strauss and Seamons review and online question banks. but nothing seems to be helping. I just found out my grade from the 3rd test yesterday and I am literally soooo heartbroken.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users
Guys, I recently passed the FL MPJE after failing it the 1st time. Relax, do not get anxious! Use your head! Word of advice get Dr. Seamon notes he is both a pharmacist and a lawyer and he thinks like the idiot that wrote the FL MPJE. All the information you need to pass the exam are in the notes. Do NOT waste your time reading the FL statutes. It may sound counterintuitive but the exam has nothing to do with the actual law. Hence, the reason everyone is failing it because they continue to read the actual statutes. The exam has an extremely high failure rate, just read the forums. You know I think it should be law that the 7 pharmacist board members should have to take that exam at least once every two years to remain on the board—you’ll see how fast the exam changes.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, I am a pharmacist moving to the Florida area. My company wants me to take the FL MPJE in the next few weeks. Would anyone be willing to share the UF Slides and/or Dr. Seamon's Lecture notes. I am also happy to take any other resources as well. Also, was there any particular area that you think it would be beneficial to focus on? Thanks!!! I have heard the Florida MPJE is really hard, the last MPJE I took was a few years ago so I am a little nervous. pharmdlee01 (gmail address)
Were you able to get any study material? Willing to share? Looking for same materials, any materials that will aid in passing this test. mmeh97@yahoo

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone!
UF graduate of 16 years moving to FL extremely unexpectedly after being gone for over 10 years. i have 5 weeks (yes, 5 weeks) to pass MPJE & get license transfer - no pressure! I know Kledio got a million requests, so if anyone could share what he kindly shared it is much appreciate! I only have 1 shot to pass. I am more than happy to share my notes for TN and INDIANA MPJE - I'm licensed in both. Thank you!!!
did you pass?

Hi everyone,
I am confused and need some help.
1-I am looking for study material for MPJE florida. I don't know from where to start? what do you recommend ?
2-can I take NAPLEX And MPJE at the same time?
3- How long did you study for MPJE?

thanks

Hello everyone. I’m going to be taking the Florida mpje exam and was hoping for help with suggestions on what to use for study material?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to alert you all. Florida is EXTREMELY SLOW!!!! I filed my application in March, then the NABP delay with their "new system". I JUST got approved for the exam. It is June, there are no dates in June. Just be prepared to wait.

Reactions: 1 user
I would definitively study the UF Pharmacy Law package. All the FL MPJE questions are from that package.

I took the FL MPJE 3 times and got the exact same score- a 72. I used Dr. Strauss and Seamons review and online question banks. but nothing seems to be helping. I just found out my grade from the 3rd test yesterday and I am literally soooo heartbroken.
What did you do?

Hi everyone, I am going to do the Florida MPJE exam in June. If anyone has Dr. Seaman's notes or slides, please help. [email protected]. THANKS
Buying/selling and sharing copyright material is not permitted in this forum.