USMLE/COMLEX First Aid USMLE Step 1 - Celebrating the 20th Anniv Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrawHillMed

MH Medical Test Prep
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Celebrating the 20th Anniversary Edition of the First Aid for the USMLE Step 1!

0071633405.jpeg

During the last 20 years, First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 has been THE medical review text that students have turned to first. To celebrate this accomplishment we developed a short, fun video that includes Dr. Le, medical students and residents talking about their experiences studying for the Step 1 and how First Aid helped them pass.

I would like to invite you to watch our video and leave a comment or upload a video response to the youtube page. We would love to hear your stories and thoughts about the book. Also feel free to share the link with your fellow medical students, residents and doctors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZTHi_W_Gc0

Thank you and Enjoy!

Members don't see this ad.

I am really hoping you are offering a raffle on this item!

What is unique about the anniversary edition for 2010 vs the 2009 edition?

We are doing a monthly raffle on www.MedStudentRx.com where you can win $150 worth of medical books of your choosing so you can enter that and if you win you can order FA Step 1 along with other books. So please enter.

Also ... FA Step 1 is updated every year with the latest information that medical students should study to prepare for the Step 1. Medical students who passed the step 1 and Dr. Le go over course materials and questions, etc every year (I believe during the summer months) and devise the next edition that publishs that in December every year. So for the 2010 edition we stuck with this same process and we did not change the format or anything b/c students seem to like the book the way it is so we dont want to change anything on them (other than updating the info every year).

Members don't see this ad :)
Status
Not open for further replies.