Ferris State Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmDislife

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

I have an interview at Ferris State College of Pharmacy soon and I was wondering if anyone has been interviewed there yet and what should I expect during the interview. Also, does anyone else have an interview there this week as well? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!!

I have an interview at Ferris State College of Pharmacy soon and I was wondering if anyone has been interviewed there yet and what should I expect during the interview. Also, does anyone else have an interview there this week as well? Thank you!
yes but my interview is on the 4th november. how did your interview go? any idea on what i need to know. thanks

lol my interview is november 4th as well. Do you have a morning or afternoon time slot?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone that interviewed March 3rd get a response yet, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi everyone!!

Hi! I have an interview at Ferris State coming up and I was wondering how your experience was? Was the interview one-on-one or was it MMI?

Hi! I have an interview at Ferris State
Hi have you had that interview already? How long did it take you from the time you applied to the time you got the interview invitation? I applied on November 8 but nothing till now! So stress

Hi! So I submitted at the end of August and got my interview 3 weeks later!