Fellowship Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lazyeye9

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so the fellowship application only asks for 3 LOR with your CAS application. What about your USMLE scores or OKAP scores? Do these go under additional documents? Or do the individual programs ask for these things?

Members don't see this ad.

so the fellowship application only asks for 3 LOR with your CAS application. What about your USMLE scores or OKAP scores? Do these go under additional documents? Or do the individual programs ask for these things?

Please try:

1) register for SF MATCH

2) download CAS instructions

3) read individual program requirements.

If you do that you will find all the answers to your questions. But yes, it's individual program and not sent to SF match. It is not part of the SF match requirements.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Please try:

1) register for SF MATCH

2) download CAS instructions

3) read individual program requirements.

If you do that you will find all the answers to your questions. But yes, it's individual program and not sent to SF match. It is not part of the SF match requirements.

Umm..did that, it was not clear, hence why I am asking the question. Kind of thanks for your response minus the first part.

Does anyone know what the other document tab is for? Again it is not clear in the CAS instructions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Umm..did that, it was not clear, hence why I am asking the question. Kind of thanks for your response minus the first part.

Does anyone know what the other document tab is for? Again it is not clear in the CAS instructions.

If things haven't changed since two years ago, most programs will ask for these individually. As in, you have to email them to program directors. Not all places asked for my USMLE scores but they did want copies of transcripts.

It seems fairly clear in the CAS instructions what is required to be complete.

Also, you can call SF match. I have found them to be quite helpful.

This is not intended to be jerk-ish.