FCVS/FSMB app error?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccmed1103

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a 4th US Med student (DO) who is just about to graduate and I am planning on going to a state that requires FCVS. Last month, my coordinator directed me to the licensing website and I filled out the application for initial licensure in error. I left step 3 blank (because I hadn't taken it), I also did the fingerprints and corresponding FCVS app. A couple of weeks later, I got a call from the board and they told me that I was suppose to fill out the internship application. this week I found out from FSMB, that they need my degree which I don't have yet and they also need my post-graduate training record, which I also don't have.

I suppose the $350 I used for FCVS went down the drain since I'm not eligible to apply for license due to lack of step 3, right? I can't just use it for next year and update it with my step 3 and 1 year of PG work?

Thanks for any input or anyone whos gone through the same experience :)

Members don't see this ad.

I am a 4th US Med student (DO) who is just about to graduate and I am planning on going to a state that requires FCVS. Last month, my coordinator directed me to the licensing website and I filled out the application for initial licensure in error. I left step 3 blank (because I hadn't taken it), I also did the fingerprints and corresponding FCVS app. A couple of weeks later, I got a call from the board and they told me that I was suppose to fill out the internship application. this week I found out from FSMB, that they need my degree which I don't have yet and they also need my post-graduate training record, which I also don't have.

I suppose the $350 I used for FCVS went down the drain since I'm not eligible to apply for license due to lack of step 3, right? I can't just use it for next year and update it with my step 3 and 1 year of PG work?

Thanks for any input or anyone whos gone through the same experience :)

Trying calling FCVS. You should be able to update them with the info. Chances are that it will probably take some time though, so you need to get on this ASAP.

DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY. This place is a joke. They didn't even use the information I sent them, instead they made up stuff and kept my money. Then they said "get a lawyer we already told you we don't have to give you a refund." This place pretends to verify your documents and they insist you send them all of your personal documents but then they lose them, THEY FINALLY FESS UP AFTER THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY..."We only verify your medical school transcript, that's all...it says that in the tiny print." FSMB/FCVS pretends to be a bank with all of your information but they are not. Their excuse when they lose your documents is "We don't verify it anyway so it doesn't matter if we lose it." They will give you the run around and tell you they are investigating and how concerned they are but they are not. LARRY POYNER plays the concerned nice guy who pretends to investigate and promises to PERSONALLY straighten out all the mistakes they made, but then after 2 months and a lot of apologizing for forgetting, he punts it to JULIE BRISCOE who is loud, a liar, and very unprofessional. She is so lazy she didn't bother to read any of the many previous email I sent explaining how they had falsified information and put colleges which don't even exist in my file. She just sends out a form letter stating "what FCVS does..blah, blah." She will tell you she thoroughly understands FCVS only does one thing, and that is it verifies your medical school only, nothing else, and she admits they didn't even do that for me, she admits she knows FCVS fabricated my file and then she admits they don't verify anything anyway so no harm done! But she tells me I am not going to get a refund..She admits FSMB/FCVS puts them selves out there as a bank to store and verify information and they will maintain the integrity of the information you send to them, then turns around 5 seconds later and admits they don't really do this at all, then screams at me to "go get a lawyer. I will wait to hear from your lawyer." These people charged me a lot of money and their own made up falsify information in my file, then they claimed I ordered a copy but then they have no address or date or proof and then this JULIE BRISCOE yells at me "I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE PROOF OF ANYTHING AND WE ARE KEEPING YOUR MONEY, I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU LAWYER, and then laughs and says "IS THERE ANYTHING FURTHER I CAN HELP YOU WITH." This Julie Briscoe should be fired, she gives the place a horrible face, and she is their Customer Service that LARRY POYNER KNEW WOULD TREAT ME THAT WAY AFTER I WAS PATIENT FOR MONTHS AND WAITED ON THEM TO FIX THE MESS THEY MADE OF MY FILE. I was very nice and and they used my niceness to yell at me after they made me wait for months telling me they were going to fix the mess they made. LARRY POYNER even lied and told me last 3 weeks ago it was fixed and they even verified my college transcripts. I said "really, you verified my college transcripts?" and he said "yes." Today he said he never said that. It wasn't my Medical school transcripts because they verified that 15 years ago...yes they have had 15 years to fix my file. I noticed their employees say what good parties they throw..that must be all they do when at work. By the looks of my file they must have all been drunk...they had me going to college in a state I have never been to, and then the colleges I went to Univ. of Houston and Houston Community they had those located in Louisiana! The sad thing is..that FSMB/FCVS is located in Texas so they know both of those colleges are in Texas. Further, they had my address as their own address, so they sent my file to themselves and charged me for it...how many people have they don't that to?...I called my medical school and all FCVS does is ask them for a copy of the transcript to be faxed..that's it for all that money. They do not verify your college nor your clerkships, "we don't verify anything but your medical school transcript." This FSMB/FCVS is a ripp-off. THEY JUST DON'T CARE. THEY DON'T CARE IF THEY KEEP YOU WAITING FOR MONTHS TO YEARS, (REMEMBER THEY ONLY VERIFY ONE THING, YOUR MEDICAL SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT) SO WHY DOES THIS TAKE SO LONG, IT'S ONLY A FAX. THEY ARE SO MEAN AND LAZY, THEY MAKE US GIVE THEM ALL OF THIS INFORMATION ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS VERIFY IT. THEY KNOW WE ARE TRYING TO GET EMPLOYMENT SO WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OUR FAMILY AND THEY PURPOSELY TAKE SO LONG YOU WILL LOSE YOUR JOB OPPORTUNITY..JULIE BRISCOE TOLD ME TODAY THEY NEVER EVEN VERIFIED MY MEDICAL TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE SHE SAID THEY NEVER RECIEVED A COPY OF MY DIPLOMA IN 2006...THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN A COPY FROM MY MEDICAL SCHOOL WHEN THEY SUPPOSEDLY VERIFIED MY TRANSCRIPT, SO THEY KNEW THEY DID NOTHING AT ALL FOR ME SINCE 2006 AND THEY KEPT MY MONEY AND THEN BILLED ME FOR MORE 2 MONTHS AGO KNOWING THEY NEVER VERIFIED ANYTHING AT ALL. THIS ORGANIZATION IF A SCAM.

DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY. This place is a joke. They didn't even use the information I sent them, instead they made up stuff and kept my money. Then they said "get a lawyer we already told you we don't have to give you a refund." This place pretends to verify your documents and they insist you send them all of your personal documents but then they lose them, THEY FINALLY FESS UP AFTER THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY..."We only verify your medical school transcript, that's all...it says that in the tiny print." FSMB/FCVS pretends to be a bank with all of your information but they are not. Their excuse when they lose your documents is "We don't verify it anyway so it doesn't matter if we lose it." They will give you the run around and tell you they are investigating and how concerned they are but they are not. LARRY POYNER plays the concerned nice guy who pretends to investigate and promises to PERSONALLY straighten out all the mistakes they made, but then after 2 months and a lot of apologizing for forgetting, he punts it to JULIE BRISCOE who is loud, a liar, and very unprofessional. She is so lazy she didn't bother to read any of the many previous email I sent explaining how they had falsified information and put colleges which don't even exist in my file. She just sends out a form letter stating "what FCVS does..blah, blah." She will tell you she thoroughly understands FCVS only does one thing, and that is it verifies your medical school only, nothing else, and she admits they didn't even do that for me, she admits she knows FCVS fabricated my file and then she admits they don't verify anything anyway so no harm done! But she tells me I am not going to get a refund..She admits FSMB/FCVS puts them selves out there as a bank to store and verify information and they will maintain the integrity of the information you send to them, then turns around 5 seconds later and admits they don't really do this at all, then screams at me to "go get a lawyer. I will wait to hear from your lawyer." These people charged me a lot of money and their own made up falsify information in my file, then they claimed I ordered a copy but then they have no address or date or proof and then this JULIE BRISCOE yells at me "I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE PROOF OF ANYTHING AND WE ARE KEEPING YOUR MONEY, I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU LAWYER, and then laughs and says "IS THERE ANYTHING FURTHER I CAN HELP YOU WITH." This Julie Briscoe should be fired, she gives the place a horrible face, and she is their Customer Service that LARRY POYNER KNEW WOULD TREAT ME THAT WAY AFTER I WAS PATIENT FOR MONTHS AND WAITED ON THEM TO FIX THE MESS THEY MADE OF MY FILE. I was very nice and and they used my niceness to yell at me after they made me wait for months telling me they were going to fix the mess they made. LARRY POYNER even lied and told me last 3 weeks ago it was fixed and they even verified my college transcripts. I said "really, you verified my college transcripts?" and he said "yes." Today he said he never said that. It wasn't my Medical school transcripts because they verified that 15 years ago...yes they have had 15 years to fix my file. I noticed their employees say what good parties they throw..that must be all they do when at work. By the looks of my file they must have all been drunk...they had me going to college in a state I have never been to, and then the colleges I went to Univ. of Houston and Houston Community they had those located in Louisiana! The sad thing is..that FSMB/FCVS is located in Texas so they know both of those colleges are in Texas. Further, they had my address as their own address, so they sent my file to themselves and charged me for it...how many people have they don't that to?...I called my medical school and all FCVS does is ask them for a copy of the transcript to be faxed..that's it for all that money. They do not verify your college nor your clerkships, "we don't verify anything but your medical school transcript." This FSMB/FCVS is a ripp-off. THEY JUST DON'T CARE. THEY DON'T CARE IF THEY KEEP YOU WAITING FOR MONTHS TO YEARS, (REMEMBER THEY ONLY VERIFY ONE THING, YOUR MEDICAL SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT) SO WHY DOES THIS TAKE SO LONG, IT'S ONLY A FAX. THEY ARE SO MEAN AND LAZY, THEY MAKE US GIVE THEM ALL OF THIS INFORMATION ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS VERIFY IT. THEY KNOW WE ARE TRYING TO GET EMPLOYMENT SO WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OUR FAMILY AND THEY PURPOSELY TAKE SO LONG YOU WILL LOSE YOUR JOB OPPORTUNITY..JULIE BRISCOE TOLD ME TODAY THEY NEVER EVEN VERIFIED MY MEDICAL TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE SHE SAID THEY NEVER RECIEVED A COPY OF MY DIPLOMA IN 2006...THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN A COPY FROM MY MEDICAL SCHOOL WHEN THEY SUPPOSEDLY VERIFIED MY TRANSCRIPT, SO THEY KNEW THEY DID NOTHING AT ALL FOR ME SINCE 2006 AND THEY KEPT MY MONEY AND THEN BILLED ME FOR MORE 2 MONTHS AGO KNOWING THEY NEVER VERIFIED ANYTHING AT ALL. THIS ORGANIZATION IF A SCAM.

ROFL what? Kitty has been out in the sun too long.

Reactions: 1 user

709d1768e28856a90c4ab5904cec037e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.