Position Available Family Medicine DO PGY-1 and PGY-2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BFMRes

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Osteopathic family medicine residency is looking for PGY 1s and 2s. Positions available for start in January and July 2018.

Members don't see this ad.

Osteopathic family medicine residency is looking for PGY 1s and 2s. Positions available for start in January and July 2018.
Thank you but how would we know which program?

Which programs are those? I am interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am already a pGy 1 resident in pathology , is the position still available?

Please let me know if you still have these positions available.

Its easy to get sucked into a bad residency when you are in need. Please do your research, ask about turnover, scores, satisfaction from residents and as yourself if you really want to be in that location/residency.

Bad Family Medicine Programs - BEWARE!
read this as a good reference.

Its easy to get sucked into a bad residency when you are in need. Please do your research, ask about turnover, scores, satisfaction from residents and as yourself if you really want to be in that location/residency.

Bad Family Medicine Programs - BEWARE!
read this as a good reference.
Thank you,I am actively looking for PGY-2 FM or IM positions please let me know if any suggestions..

Is this position still available? Can you please message me? Thanks

Just like the user above, I too would be interested if this position is still available and would appreciate a PM. Thank you.

I completed a psychiatry residency and like psychiatry but miss the rest of medicine. I didn't apply through ERAS this year. If you would consider me, please pm me, I plan to apply to family medicine in the future, a psychiatrist as a family medicine doctor would make a fantastic family medicine doctor, most people with psychiatric problems first go to their pcp.