Fairleigh Dickinson Class of 2020 thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys I am looking for a second roommate. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
Hi... I'm class of 2019 and I'm currently looking for roomies. I stayed in the dorm last year and it was painful...my advice is to stay clear coming from MD I had no choice. However, most of my classmates are either from NJ or NY and they all commute! None want to rent an apartment,,,bummer. Email me anyone preferably [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! Im from out of state and will be attending FDU this fall. I'm looking to rent a place/ looking for roommate(s). Please PM me if anyone is interested! Thanks!

HI guys!!

I am foreign four year pharmacy graduate recently came to USA. i want to know about the FDU and its admission procedure. I don't know where to start from. Any HELP??
Can i escape pre-requisites? I don't know if i can score high either in GRE or PCAT as its been while since i completed my academics and my verbal and maths is not very good.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello guys, I have applied for fall 2017 admission. My gpa is not great. 3.2 cgpa and sgpa of around 3. My pcat is really low. I only took it one time and got 25th percentile. I am going to have my bachelor's degree on pharmaceutical science by end of spring. Whats my chances of getting in?

That is good enough to at least get an interview with FDU. Trust me here. I don't think they look heavily on the pcat. They want to see you take it but it would be better if you gotten around 70th percentile. I think you should try at least

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile