failed comlex 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, as I've said before, the COMLEX is a poorly written, "Can I buy a vowel, Pat", get inside the head of the question writer's who want to test your abilities on the "osteopathic difference", not necessarily your medical knowledge exam. You probably made the mistake of thinking that studying for step 1 and adding the green Savarese book would be sufficient -- wrongo, boyo

The COMLEX (at least when I took it) bore no resemblance to the USMLE as it was all about testing the "osteopathic difference". The question writers apparently confused obfuscation with a good question to test your medical knowledge, much like the OMM department at TCOM when I was there. These clowns wanted to make the test "more rigorous" so they went into a conference room and figured out ways to obfuscate questions...but I digress....

Use Comquest and get through all of it -- I did that and my scores went up by a noticeable amount -- I used Kaplan for level 1, UWorld for level 2 and Comquest for level 3 -- studied less and got a higher score on level 3 than the 2 prior levels.

it's not you -- it's the idiocy that is the AOA and their determination to maintain the "osteopathic" difference -- Just look at what they addressed as a serious medical problem facing our society -- game player's thumb -- really? With the AIDS epidemic, resurgence of syphilis, opioid problem, heroin overdosing, underage pregnancy among others, the best you guy's can do is "game player's thumb?"....

clueless idiots -- and most think the OMM is what makes osteopaths different -- hint: that ain't the case...

I'm under the impression they offer two comlex exams lol. Half my class thought it was absurd, the other half including me thought it was just a more chill usmle.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Same thing with us...luck of the draw.

That's what I think about every board exam. Even the step was like that for me. My friend who took it the same day had super easy questions compare to all basic medical sciences like myself

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I have to say that I am sorry to each and every single one of you who said to check my score.

I passed :)

No, it's not worthy celebrating, it's a very low score. But it's still a pass.

Edit: Turns out I got a right side of the screen star on genetics. Whoo!

And then bad on heme, repro and resp. I think heme is what got me on comlex so it's good to see what was a weak spot for sure now. I'm kind of surprised on resp and repro - those were my good subjects in uworld :/

Reactions: 13 users
I have to say that I am sorry to each and every single one of you who said to check my score.

And then bad on heme, repro and resp. I think heme is what got me on comlex so it's good to see what was a weak spot for sure now. I'm kind of surprised on resp and repro - those were my good subjects in uworld :/

Heme is taught really well on Pathoma. Watch the videos maybe 2 times and you should probably get the big deals.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm under the impression they offer two comlex exams lol. Half my class thought it was absurd, the other half including me thought it was just a more chill usmle.

It's also super unbalanced. I had 10+ questions on one topic for OMM which was not even touched upon really in any question bank and literally got them all wrong. Most people I have talked to didn't get any questions on that topic. Sucks to have bad luck.

Reactions: 1 user

It doesn't matter if the score was poor. You passed. It should give you confidence that you can improve and do better. The COMLEX is not a very good test, but you will overcome it. Having a passing USMLE is 10x better than if you were with just with a failing COMLEX alone.

Reactions: 6 users

You are a US student; you will be a doctor...

You are a US student; you will be a doctor...

I think I'm going to write this on my white board that way every time I feel down about comlex, I can see it and cheer up a bit :)

Reactions: 5 users
I think I'm going to write this on my white board that way every time I feel down about comlex, I can see it and cheer up a bit :)
You can do it man. I found out this week that I was fortunate enough to pass comlex, and I assure you if I can do it, so can you.

Reactions: 2 users
You can do it man. I found out this week that I was fortunate enough to pass comlex, and I assure you if I can do it, so can you.
Glad you passed... Did you change your username? I am familiar with your avatar but the username seems different.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do COMBANK at least twice. Uworld is great for USMLE but not as good as COMBANK for COMLEX

combank, comquest, master the boards and first aid for step two to those that didnt do as well as they liked on step one. I know many people who have jumped 100 points on step two. Still a poorly written test but doing that many questions will truly help!

It's also super unbalanced. I had 10+ questions on one topic for OMM which was not even touched upon really in any question bank and literally got them all wrong. Most people I have talked to didn't get any questions on that topic. Sucks to have bad luck.

I'm pretty sure I had veterinary questions on mine.

I actually had less off the wall questions on my COMLEX compared to my Step. I actually thought my COMLEX was written just fine and was evenly spread throughout most systems, with some questions even being better written than Step. Most heavy in MSK, but had plenty of neuro, repro, heme, GI, cardio physiology. It even had much more path than Step. The exception was OMM which was ridiculously stupid, not even having heard of probably 40% of it.

I actually had less off the wall questions on my COMLEX compared to my Step. I actually thought my COMLEX was written just fine and was evenly spread throughout most systems, with some questions even being better written than Step. Most heavy in MSK, but had plenty of neuro, repro, heme, GI, cardio physiology. It even had much more path than Step. The exception was OMM which was ridiculously stupid, not even having heard of probably 40% of it.

I had a ton of omt 10-15 questions per block . Some of my friends had 3 blocks with out omt and then blocks with a few omt questions on it. That blue print the nbome put up does not measure up to the real test . I had a lot of what's the next best step questions as well which is clearly level two questions

"Someone has a headache. Is the sphenobasilar junction....a) left rotation b)right sidebent c) inferior displacement d) right displacement e) left kill yourself"

The. Worst.

"Someone has a headache. Is the sphenobasilar junction....a) left rotation b)right sidebent c) inferior displacement d) right displacement e) left kill yourself"

The. Worst.

I remember seeing something like this lol! " It was a rainy day in new york city with a temperature of 74 degrees. Your uncle called you on the phone with his brand new andriod when you twisted your ankle. What is the most likely somatic dysfunction in a 22 year old male that wears levi jeans?"

Reactions: 4 users
A semi-human enters the office with complaints of a "weird feeling" extremity and "weird skin." What is the best chemical to give the patient for what they are thinking about last weekend?

So, I've got some really bad news. Someone actually brought it up earlier in the thread, and I thought things would work out. But, I did some calendar math based on rotations start and end dates. Then I reached out to my deans for more information. I will be starting rotations 2 months late and at this time, they don't know if I'll be able to participate in the match or not. They'll let me walk at graduation (which I was planning on skipping but didn't mention that in the email).

I asked how to find out, for sure, whether or not I can participate in the match. So, I'm waiting for a response from my Deans on that. But does anyone here know?

You might want to double check that. I start rotations 2 months late but I was told I should still be on track to start residency the end of June 2019. (Unless I was lied to or the person I spoke to didn't know what they were talking about) You should still go to graduation. I have to make up a rotation after graduation so I won't get my degree until later but I still think marching with your classmates will be a good thing regardless of your current standing. Just my opinion :) let me know if you find anything out because now I'm starting to wonder how that would be feasible if those rotations aren't complete before the match.

I'd be happy to post an update when I find out more information. I should end rotations on June 21st of 2019. I reached out to one program director back home (FM) about my situation to see what they thought.

As long as you are finishing your 4th year rotations by June 30th, you can participate in the match...
Oh, well there's an answer that I'm happy to hear. Yup, I'll be done one June 21st.

Edit: @eyesontheprize90 Got an update from my Dean. You were told correctly. As long as I/We are done before July 1st. We are good to go.

Last edited:
So, as I've said before, the COMLEX is a poorly written, "Can I buy a vowel, Pat", get inside the head of the question writer's who want to test your abilities on the "osteopathic difference", not necessarily your medical knowledge exam. You probably made the mistake of thinking that studying for step 1 and adding the green Savarese book would be sufficient -- wrongo, boyo

The COMLEX (at least when I took it) bore no resemblance to the USMLE as it was all about testing the "osteopathic difference". The question writers apparently confused obfuscation with a good question to test your medical knowledge, much like the OMM department at TCOM when I was there. These clowns wanted to make the test "more rigorous" so they went into a conference room and figured out ways to obfuscate questions...but I digress....

Use Comquest and get through all of it -- I did that and my scores went up by a noticeable amount -- I used Kaplan for level 1, UWorld for level 2 and Comquest for level 3 -- studied less and got a higher score on level 3 than the 2 prior levels.

it's not you -- it's the idiocy that is the AOA and their determination to maintain the "osteopathic" difference -- Just look at what they addressed as a serious medical problem facing our society -- game player's thumb -- really? With the AIDS epidemic, resurgence of syphilis, opioid problem, heroin overdosing, underage pregnancy among others, the best you guy's can do is "game player's thumb?"....

clueless idiots -- and most think the OMM is what makes osteopaths different -- hint: that ain't the case...

I just took both exams a few months ago, and I had a much different experience than this. I exclusively studied for USMLE, gave zero ****s about anything OMM related, never opened a COMLEX based qbank or study resource, and I thought COMLEX was an absolute joke of an exam. Just softball after softball compared to USMLE -- it blows my mind how anybody that's passed med school fails this thing.

I'd be happy to post an update when I find out more information. I should end rotations on June 21st of 2019. I reached out to one program director back home (FM) about my situation to see what they thought.

Oh, well there's an answer that I'm happy to hear. Yup, I'll be done one June 21st.

Edit: @eyesontheprize90 Got an update from my Dean. You were told correctly. As long as I/We are done before July 1st. We are good to go.
GREAT!

Hey everyone, figured now would be an okay time for an update and then soon (late October) a conclusion to the thread :)

I’ve been studying as hard as I could these last few weeks and luckily I still have some study time left (test is 9/18). While they are awful, there have been some updates to the comsaes. Old comsae C is now comsae A, old comsae A is now C, and old school-only comsae D is now comsae B. To put them in order of current difficulty New C (Old A) – it’s nothing but first order questions, New A (Old C), New B (Old D). Score wise, I got all exam grades up. New C (Old A) = 568, never took Old A, New A (Old C) = 554- up 54 points, New B (Old D) = 588, up 188 points (the school had us take D right before dedicated study time so I only got a 400 on it).

To make it easier to read, A 554, B 588, C 568, then order taken was C, A, and B was today.

Then, regarding myself. Everything is bad….lol? :/ Half of it is sad brains from the first exam and then fear from failing again and surprisingly the rest is from stuff outside of my control that you can’t really push out of your mind. Stuff like, Hurricane Harvey hit my family and because we are near-ish a major river, all the water went to that, flooded, and left the land for the cattle and animals 25+ feet underwater and if the river had risen to its original estimate, the water would have gotten into the house (for humans) and ruined all the stored cattle feed (stored in the garage). This was the first (that bad) of a major flood that I wasn’t able to be at home to help get everything moved and made sure that it was all safe, so it was hard emotionally. Then the rest is little things like missing student loans, mean/cruel classmates, can’t get professors/rotation coordinators to reply to my emails (we’re talking weeks of no response) – pretty much little things like that, that add up and can wear a person down.

There is some good news that after the 18th, I’ll be able to head home and be with family and the remaining animals* for a good break.

*Due to this flood, the land is too ruined for cattle to still be kept at home so we had to send the majority off to another piece of property that my family owns that’s about an hour away.

Hey everyone, figured now would be an okay time for an update and then soon (late October) a conclusion to the thread :)

I’ve been studying as hard as I could these last few weeks and luckily I still have some study time left (test is 9/18). While they are awful, there have been some updates to the comsaes. Old comsae C is now comsae A, old comsae A is now C, and old school-only comsae D is now comsae B. To put them in order of current difficulty New C (Old A) – it’s nothing but first order questions, New A (Old C), New B (Old D). Score wise, I got all exam grades up. New C (Old A) = 568, never took Old A, New A (Old C) = 554- up 54 points, New B (Old D) = 588, up 188 points (the school had us take D right before dedicated study time so I only got a 400 on it).

To make it easier to read, A 554, B 588, C 568, then order taken was C, A, and B was today.

Then, regarding myself. Everything is bad….lol? :/ Half of it is sad brains from the first exam and then fear from failing again and surprisingly the rest is from stuff outside of my control that you can’t really push out of your mind. Stuff like, Hurricane Harvey hit my family and because we are near-ish a major river, all the water went to that, flooded, and left the land for the cattle and animals 25+ feet underwater and if the river had risen to its original estimate, the water would have gotten into the house (for humans) and ruined all the stored cattle feed (stored in the garage). This was the first (that bad) of a major flood that I wasn’t able to be at home to help get everything moved and made sure that it was all safe, so it was hard emotionally. Then the rest is little things like missing student loans, mean/cruel classmates, can’t get professors/rotation coordinators to reply to my emails (we’re talking weeks of no response) – pretty much little things like that, that add up and can wear a person down.

There is some good news that after the 18th, I’ll be able to head home and be with family and the remaining animals* for a good break.

*Due to this flood, the land is too ruined for cattle to still be kept at home so we had to send the majority off to another piece of property that my family owns that’s about an hour away.
keep hustling dude, you are almost done. those scores are huge improvements. Just keep your grind and this will all be behind you soon enough. As for the Issue at home, that is unfortunate, try to ignore it till after the test. You dont want anything to stress you anymore than you already are.

Chin up, you got this. The Comsaes aren't great, but with your scores I am sure you will pass. I am sorry to hear about the cattle, but they will live. As for the classmates, I don't know who they are but I am very disappointed in anyone who gives a struggling student crap. You got support here! I will smack them for you and make them repeat doctoring so they gain some 'humanism.'

Your performances in the COMSAE aren't surprising for me. My belief is that anyone capable of passing Step 1 should be able to bang at least a 550+ on the COMLEX. Keep up the good work.

Chin up, you got this. The Comsaes aren't great, but with your scores I am sure you will pass. I am sorry to hear about the cattle, but they will live. As for the classmates, I don't know who they are but I am very disappointed in anyone who gives a struggling student crap. You got support here! I will smack them for you and make them repeat doctoring so they gain some 'humanism.'

Your performances in the COMSAE aren't surprising for me. My belief is that anyone capable of passing Step 1 should be able to bang at least a 550+ on the COMLEX. Keep up the good work.

fab021a8b7f181cf8543abd455227b03344c5de74cb991b4864d1643177429f9.jpg

Completely agree, a 188 point gain on a Comsae is very impressive. I think that has to be over 500 on the real thing, even if Comsae sucks as a predictor. I am on the bandwagon for trs!

I just took both exams a few months ago, and I had a much different experience than this. I exclusively studied for USMLE, gave zero ****s about anything OMM related, never opened a COMLEX based qbank or study resource, and I thought COMLEX was an absolute joke of an exam. Just softball after softball compared to USMLE -- it blows my mind how anybody that's passed med school fails this thing.

Come on, why would you say something like that in this thread?

I hope it works out for you, OP!

Well, today's the day. In less than an hour, I get to go take my exam. I keep telling myself that I only need just a few more questions right and then I'm good. Thanks coming coming along the ride with me everyone.

Hopefully I can post good news around the lunch break (if I have time) or after it's all over.

Edit: Time for lunch. I think I'm passing! Got a few opp questions that were specific that even if I had more study time, it wouldn't of helped. Then a handful of 50/50 questions where I got most of them right. Missed 1 crazy low yield bacteria question and 1 low yield parasite question.

So far a good mix of easy, medium and hard questions. Not much pharm, good amount of bacteria so far.

Edit 2: I got 1 really funny and 1 meh story to tell y'all later

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Good Luck!

I'm right behind you in a few weeks. Thanks for the updates and glad you've got a positive attitude :)

Well, today's the day. In less than an hour, I get to go take my exam. I keep telling myself that I only need just a few more questions right and then I'm good. Thanks coming coming along the ride with me everyone.

Hopefully I can post good news around the lunch break (if I have time) or after it's all over.

Edit: Time for lunch. I think I'm passing! Got a few opp questions that were specific that even if I had more study time, it wouldn't of helped. Then a handful of 50/50 questions where I got most of them right. Missed 1 crazy low yield bacteria question and 1 low yield parasite question.

So far a good mix of easy, medium and hard questions. Not much pharm, good amount of bacteria so far.

Edit 2: I got 1 really funny and 1 meh story to tell y'all later
You got this. 550 I am calling it.

Whew, that was crazy and I am so glad that it's done!

This was a completely different test than my first one. The first exam had questions over heme that I still haven't found answers to while this exam (at least the first half) had "which one of these is gram +?". While that's not a direct quote, that's how easy some of the bacteria questions I had were. I thought they were pulling my leg, so I read some of the crazy easy questions multiple times to make sure I wasn't missing something and nope, it was just that easy. I haven't had time yet to research my 50/50s in the later half of the exam, (I just got home) but the second half was a harder exam. So I guess they heard me cheering in my car during lunch and made it harder :/

I only had 1 renal question, some "mean nit picky/had to of memorized it from 1st year anatomy" msk questions, half good omm questions (a ton of sympathetic questions) and the bad half was describe the next omm technique, a good amount was bacteria/parasites/viruses so that made me happy, wish I had more pharm, a nice amount of repro.

My "meh" story. during May/June a good amount of my classmates took comlex and a good amount of them ended up getting one particular question and it became a meme that only a few students really understood. To be vague so I don't get in trouble, it was a video of a physical exam and when the physician did something and the patient replied "Ooh, that's tender". Except, it was how the patient said it that made it so dang funny. Imagine someone that sounded like Barry White saying, "Ooh, that's tender". Now, I can lead you into my funny story.

My funny story, if this gets me in trouble with the mods, I will take my punishment. I had a question that was in my last block before lunch. *click**answer**next question**click* "Patient has vague things, what do they have based off the picture?" I think okay, let's see what the picture is. *BAM giant male genitalia*. Not even a close up of what I was supposed to be look at, just a huge picture of everything. I close it, see the answer choices and what I thought was the answer, wasn't listed. So I had to open the picture again and take a minute to see if I couldn't figure it out. Except, I guess I took too long, because I heard a gasp from behind me. I turn around and there was another student* standing right behind me looking right at my screen. When they saw that I was looking at them, they made a face (that I'm not really sure what it meant) and left. I went back to my question. I still couldn't figure it out. So I clicked past it since I had time left and went to other questions. At the end of the block, I still hadn't figured out what said mystery question was. So, I went back to that question to try to figure it out before I gave up and just picked a choice from the answers that I hadn't ruled out. I wish my story ended there except, yah you guessed it. It happened again. A different student was leaving and happened to look at my screen when I had the pic open again. I didn't even turn around that time. It was so nice of Comlex to make innocent people think I'm a perv -_-

*they weren't comlex, I was the only comlex person there

I really do think I passed this exam today and if I didn't, it's because god has other plans for me and I'm not supposed to be a doctor at all or someone hacked the nbome and failed me.
If anyone right now or in the future ever (sadly) ends up in my boat, please shoot me a pm. I promise I don't bite and will do all that I can to give you all the non-rule breaking advice I can. Or, even if you don't want comlex advice and are just curious how things ended up for me. As long as you see my account is still active, go ahead and send me a pm anyway. I'll be happy to share what worked for me :)

I do want to say thank you to everyone again for all your support; this is a lonely situation to be in but everyone's advice and well wishes truly did help. You're all going to be amazing doctors soon :)

Reactions: 9 users

This was a completely different test than my first one. The first exam had questions over heme that I still haven't found answers to while this exam (at least the first half) had "which one of these is gram +?". While that's not a direct quote, that's how easy some of the bacteria questions I had were. I thought they were pulling my leg, so I read some of the crazy easy questions multiple times to make sure I wasn't missing something and nope, it was just that easy. I haven't had time yet to research my 50/50s in the later half of the exam, (I just got home) but the second half was a harder exam. So I guess they heard me cheering in my car during lunch and made it harder :/

I only had 1 renal question, some "mean nit picky/had to of memorized it from 1st year anatomy" msk questions, half good omm questions (a ton of sympathetic questions) and the bad half was describe the next omm technique, a good amount was bacteria/parasites/viruses so that made me happy, wish I had more pharm, a nice amount of repro.

My "meh" story. during May/June a good amount of my classmates took comlex and a good amount of them ended up getting one particular question and it became a meme that only a few students really understood. To be vague so I don't get in trouble, it was a video of a physical exam and when the physician did something and the patient replied "Ooh, that's tender". Except, it was how the patient said it that made it so dang funny. Imagine someone that sounded like Barry White saying, "Ooh, that's tender". Now, I can lead you into my funny story.

My funny story, if this gets me in trouble with the mods, I will take my punishment. I had a question that was in my last block before lunch. *click**answer**next question**click* "Patient has vague things, what do they have based off the picture?" I think okay, let's see what the picture is. *BAM giant male genitalia*. Not even a close up of what I was supposed to be look at, just a huge picture of everything. I close it, see the answer choices and what I thought was the answer, wasn't listed. So I had to open the picture again and take a minute to see if I couldn't figure it out. Except, I guess I took too long, because I heard a gasp from behind me. I turn around and there was another student* standing right behind me looking right at my screen. When they saw that I was looking at them, they made a face (that I'm not really sure what it meant) and left. I went back to my question. I still couldn't figure it out. So I clicked past it since I had time left and went to other questions. At the end of the block, I still hadn't figured out what said mystery question was. So, I went back to that question to try to figure it out before I gave up and just picked a choice from the answers that I hadn't ruled out. I wish my story ended there except, yah you guessed it. It happened again. A different student was leaving and happened to look at my screen when I had the pic open again. I didn't even turn around that time. It was so nice of Comlex to make innocent people think I'm a perv -_-

I really do think I passed this exam today and if I didn't, it's because god has other plans for me and I'm not supposed to be a doctor at all or someone hacked the nbome and failed me.
If anyone right now or in the future ever (sadly) ends up in my boat, please shoot me a pm. I promise I don't bite and will do all that I can to give you all the non-rule breaking advice I can. Or, even if you don't want comlex advice and are just curious how things ended up for me. As long as you see my account is still active, go ahead and send me a pm anyway. I'll be happy to share what worked for me :)

I do want to say thank you to everyone again for all your support; this is a lonely situation to be in but everyone's advice and well wishes truly did help. You're all going to be amazing doctors soon :)

It's Mumps w/ the unilateral orchitis.

Best of luck man, I'm eager to hear how it went

So, long time no see everyone. Based on previous comments, I think I know what you all want updates on - how my Corgi was at the Vet today. What? Not that? Oh, well lets see....

No scores on the 23rd, nope to the 24th, so has to be today. Had cattle chores, lunch, still no scores, went to run errands with my mom and we make out first stop and she tells me not to check my email, I wait till she's turned out *boom* got the email that scores are released. So for the next hour I'm debating whether to check my score in the middle of Walmart. Passed on the idea, had to head home to grab the dog to take him to the Vet. Had my hands full with him so I couldn't check my score. Finished up, headed home, got the dog out of the truck and I had to fill a flat tire on my car. So as it was airing up, I checked my email again and I get an email from the head rotation coordinator saying that I was cleared to start rotations :) I had passed. Logged into my nbome account to check my score and I got a 523. This test was easier than my first one by far and leaving the test, I was thinking I hd done better and I'm not sure what questions I missed but beggars can't be choosers and I'm happy that I just passed.

we_have_to_go_back_lost.gif

1USrFMn

Looks like this reaction gif is now accurate for me (it loads on preview = Jack "We have to go back"). Happy I got to be home and now I can't figure out if I'm happy I get to go back or if I want to stay and have more fun. I'm going back btw

Small fun story. My mother is very good at guessing. Can't win the lotto but can predict the ending to movies, tv shows and guessing what the bills are to the cent amount. I told her to think of a number between 400-800 with around 500 being the middle. Next time I saw her, she said the number was 5-2-3. Dunno how she knew and no she doesn't have access to any of my information. I hd to pull up my score sheet because when I told her she guessed right, she thought I was messing with her :/

TL;DR - Passed, 523, wished I did better but I get to go back :)

Reactions: 20 users
So, long time no see everyone. Based on previous comments, I think I know what you all want updates on - how my Corgi was at the Vet today. What? Not that? Oh, well lets see....

No scores on the 23rd, nope to the 24th, so has to be today. Had cattle chores, lunch, still no scores, went to run errands with my mom and we make out first stop and she tells me not to check my email, I wait till she's turned out *boom* got the email that scores are released. So for the next hour I'm debating whether to check my score in the middle of Walmart. Passed on the idea, had to head home to grab the dog to take him to the Vet. Had my hands full with him so I couldn't check my score. Finished up, headed home, got the dog out of the truck and I had to fill a flat tire on my car. So as it was airing up, I checked my email again and I get an email from the head rotation coordinator saying that I was cleared to start rotations :) I had passed. Logged into my nbome account to check my score and I got a 523. This test was easier than my first one by far and leaving the test, I was thinking I hd done better and I'm not sure what questions I missed but beggars can't be choosers and I'm happy that I just passed.

we_have_to_go_back_lost.gif

1USrFMn

Looks like this reaction gif is now accurate for me (it loads on preview = Jack "We have to go back"). Happy I got to be home and now I can't figure out if I'm happy I get to go back or if I want to stay and have more fun. I'm going back btw

Small fun story. My mother is very good at guessing. Can't win the lotto but can predict the ending to movies, tv shows and guessing what the bills are to the cent amount. I told her to think of a number between 400-800 with around 500 being the middle. Next time I saw her, she said the number was 5-2-3. Dunno how she knew and no she doesn't have access to any of my information. I hd to pull up my score sheet because when I told her she guessed right, she thought I was messing with her :/

TL;DR - Passed, 523, wished I did better but I get to go back :)
woot woot, heck yeah girl!

OK legit talk. I was planning to do what you stated at first: UFAP for step and then look over the OMM stuff for comlex. I am concerned that i have to um, do comquest too. Like, i only have so much time in a day. wow. OK. I'll have to look into this :\
OP good luck with your situation bro.

Hey guys.
Still have a two week wait for my scores. I felt a lot better coming out this time but underestimated the amount of pharmacology that was going to be on the exam/got a lot of pharm questions on the few pharm topics I commited to memory (of course -___-). So I felt fine the first two weeks after the exam and now I’m in an “oh crap” mood since I’ve already remembered about 10 pharm questions I got wrong. I guess my question is if it’s possible to score below average on a section and still pass. I’m just so mad I feel like I improved on everything else and neglected pharm.

Hey guys.
Still have a two week wait for my scores. I felt a lot better coming out this time but underestimated the amount of pharmacology that was going to be on the exam/got a lot of pharm questions on the few pharm topics I commited to memory (of course -___-). So I felt fine the first two weeks after the exam and now I’m in an “oh crap” mood since I’ve already remembered about 10 pharm questions I got wrong. I guess my question is if it’s possible to score below average on a section and still pass. I’m just so mad I feel like I improved on everything else and neglected pharm.

100% you'll still pass. What helped me get out of the funk you're in right now is to remember all the questions that you know you got right and to not let the few that you missed drag you down.