MCAT Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Package

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much support do you offer for those taking your home study course?

Members don't see this ad.

How come the errors can't be viewed for free on the examkrackers website? I am a forum member there... just not one who has paid...

How much support do you offer for those taking your home study course?

Hmm...whatever help you can get from the forum. You'll have to have a paid membership to ask the experts specific questions, which makes sense to me. If you're taking the course, your instructor is paid to answer all your questions. If you're not and want help with questions, we have to pay someone to do that, or they'll get overwhelmed and not be compensated.

Members don't see this ad :)
How come the errors can't be viewed for free on the examkrackers website? I am a forum member there... just not one who has paid...

That's good to know. I didn't know if that part of the forum is accessible to free members. It would be nice to have access to those for free, but consider how surprising it is that a company is willing to post its errors online in the first place. We could just tell you to buy our newest edition and assure you that there are no errors on them and quietly listen to any complaints that might come up about things that should be fixed or improved and make those changes for the next edition and continue to say that our books are error-free. I personally would be fine with that, since our materials are excellent, a few errors notwithstanding. But we just want you to use our books, even if they're old, used books that you bought, borrowed or stole, because we strongly feel you'd be missing out if you used any other method.

That said, know that our books, especially the latest two editions, have very few errors. I've looked at the forum and there are, for example, three issues in the entire MCAT Bio book (7th edition), and 1 posted in the 6th edition. My point is, even if you don't have access to the errata and don't feel like paying for it, it's not a big deal. You are not going to be misled by errata left and right. I used older books for my preparation and did very well. And if you saved a lot of money on an older set of books and want to make sure you're not missing out on anything students with newer books have, you will still be saving a lot if you pay for a membership and use the errata posts for that edition to correct any mistakes in those books. Good luck!

Just wondering if verbal 101 2002 is much different from the new version?I heard the content is almost the same but is the timing so different from the real thing?

I have older version. Do you feel that it is much changed in version 7?
i was expecting that version 8 will be out and i buy that. But it seems that version 7 is going to be latest for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.