ESSAY OPINIONS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amlope03

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently attempted a rough draft for my essay and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read it. It is truly a "rough draft" (as in I wrote it in an hour or so). I am mostly looking for opinions on whether I have QUALITY reasons and such, not so much grammar or anything. Any sort of feedback would be great!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wouldn't mind reading and giving my opinion on it

I'm a little late, but I would be glad to give it a read for you!

I'm willing as well if you need any additional feedback, seems like you have a lot of people though! lol

Hi guys
I just composed my rough draft as well. It is very rough. I feel I am stuck, which need some insight from other before I rewrite the whole things.
Thank you

I just finalized and submitted my application, down to read and offer insight if anyone is interested.
Just shoot me a PM.

I would be more than happy to review any of your essays; I love how collaborative and helpful these forums are, and I'd like to contribute how I can! Anyone who is interested in feedback and send their essay to [email protected] and I'll try to offer some (hopefully) helpful feedback!