ERAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I have to put every undergrad I attended on my CV/ERAS or just the one I got my degree from? I messed around in community college for awhile before going to my university and getting my degree. Obviously listing them both was important for med school apps just wondering if residencies care about that or just the one I got my degree from?

Members don't see this ad.

Just list the university (and the years you were there) that you got the degree from.

I took a bunch of elective classes (religion, language, etc.) during summers from community colleges and I'm planning on just listing my university.

Also, IDK if ERAS requires transcripts from undergraduate universities but if it does, may have to list them all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else have any input on this? I just don't wanna leave it off and make it look like I'm misrepresenting meyself in any way

Anyone else have any input on this? I just don't wanna leave it off and make it look like I'm misrepresenting meyself in any way

I listed them all (one cc course and some random credits in the military) and I got a couple awkward questions about it. I don't think you have to list all of them.

Reactions: 1 user
I transferred from an objectively more prestigious university to a less prestigious one for personal reasons. I hadn't planned on listing the former because I didn't receive any degrees from there. I don't see why you would but idk.