ERAS formatting paranoia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ortnakas

DO
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Probably more of a question for DO students since we're submitting ERAS a lot sooner.

Is anyone else's printed CV ending up with extra random comments in the experience section? The titles in both my work experience section and volunteer experience section read "Underwater Basketweaver," instead of "Underwater Basketweaver" on the PDF, but there's no comma there when I go back to fix it. Not sure if I'm doing wrong, being paranoid, or both.

Thanks!

Edit to add: it was listings where I hadn't listed a supervisor. Mystery solved. Mods feel free to delete.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So what kind of material do you use for your baskets? Do you have to be in crystal-clear conditions or could you do it in the ocean?

So what kind of material do you use for your baskets? Do you have to be in crystal-clear conditions or could you do it in the ocean?
:laugh: Good one. I just picked the most obviously fake example I could think of to make sure it was clear I was looking for info on formatting, not the activities themselves.