For Sale EPPP study books and password for online materials AATBS

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frankie1984

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I purchased the AATBS Bronze Package ($799) plus the Self Paced Workshop ($695) and Digital Catalog ($155) in May 2017. The books are in excellent condition and the online materials will be available until 9/15/17. With regard to the online materials, you can take all of the practice exams (8 total) and section quizzes as many times as you want, so it doesn't matter that I have already taken them once. The only thing that you won't be able to re-take is the initial assessment. I'm hoping to get $600 for the books and password to the online materials. Per my review of the psychology forum, these appear to be the best materials, and I passed after only 1 month of studying. Please let me know if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there- Would you consider selling the digital catalog separately?

I purchased the AATBS Bronze Package ($799) plus the Self Paced Workshop ($695) and Digital Catalog ($155) in May 2017. The books are in excellent condition and the online materials will be available until 9/15/17. With regard to the online materials, you can take all of the practice exams (8 total) and section quizzes as many times as you want, so it doesn't matter that I have already taken them once. The only thing that you won't be able to re-take is the initial assessment. I'm hoping to get $600 for the books and password to the online materials. Per my review of the psychology forum, these appear to be the best materials, and I passed after only 1 month of studying. Please let me know if you're interested.
Hi Frankie! Still available?

Frankie, I'm interested in purchasing everything from you asap!