EPPP Practice Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dio2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my hands on as many practice tests as possible because everyone says that they are the most helpful part of prep. I'm the solo resident at my post-doc, so there aren't any materials floating around. I've seen some practice questions on cram/quizlet, but I'm not sure if I should trust those. Does anyone have any practice tests they are willing to sell or free resources?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm trying to get my hands on as many practice tests as possible because everyone says that they are the most helpful part of prep. I'm the solo resident at my post-doc, so there aren't any materials floating around. I've seen some practice questions on cram/quizlet, but I'm not sure if I should trust those. Does anyone have any practice tests they are willing to sell or free resources?

I am taking mine on August 16. I am willing to trade you the two tests I have for two of yours. If you don't have two, I will just send you the two I have.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am taking mine on August 16. I am willing to trade you the two tests I have for two of yours. If you don't have two, I will just send you the two I have.

Not sure if this thread is dead, but I want to find some practice tests too. I have two older tests that were handed down to me so I would be willing to trade too!

Not sure if this thread is dead, but I want to find some practice tests too. I have two older tests that were handed down to me so I would be willing to trade too!
I sent you a PM. I will share what I have.

Also, there are apps that you can purchase on your phone(s) etc. for inexpensive price... practice questions.

Anyone willing to share practice test still?