Entering Class of Fall 2017-UTHSC-COP (Tennessee)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dzal24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is for all applying to U. of Tennessee COP for the fall (2017). UT received my application on the 13th, after PharmCas verification. I have not heard from UT since, as anyone gotten an interview yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received an invitation to interview/acceptance yet? I am interviewing on Oct 3rd, and I would like insight on the process.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone received an invitation to interview/acceptance yet? I am interviewing on Oct 3rd, and I would like insight on the process.

I'm still waiting on mine.. I submitted pharmCAS on 9/7, verified on 9/21. No words since then.
I already had 7 schools interview since they verified my gpa. Still patiently waiting for UT...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still waiting on mine.. I submitted pharmCAS on 9/7, verified on 9/21. No words since then.
I already had 7 schools interview since they verified my gpa. Still patiently waiting for UT...
I just received my admission on Oct. 3, the same day as my interview. Have you heard back? feel free to ask me any questions!

I just received my admission on Oct. 3, the same day as my interview. Have you heard back? feel free to ask me any questions!
nope not yet. No love from UT yet =/ how did the interview go with you? Congrats by the way! Is UT your top choice?

Hey sorry for the late response! UT has a great and casual interview process. I'd say it's not as bad as you might expect it to be! Yes, UT was my #1 and only choice! I applied as a junior, so I will leave my undergraduate studies unfinished as I enter pharmacy school! I will have all of my prerequisites completed when I start pharmacy school. Have you heard back?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey sorry for the late response! UT has a great and casual interview process. I'd say it's not as bad as you might expect it to be! Yes, UT was my #1 and only choice! I applied as a junior, so I will leave my undergraduate studies unfinished as I enter pharmacy school! I will have all of my prerequisites completed when I start pharmacy school. Have you heard back?

Congrats! So what was your PCAT score and GPA? Also, what would be your advice for someone who has an interview soon? What are the things you wished that you knew or did before the interview, if any?

Do you mind sharing your stats?
When I received my acceptance, my GPA was a 3.17 according to PharmCAS, my PCAT composite was in the 80th percentile. Biology - 63 Chem-89 Reading-91, Math-59. I'm a junior undergrad student, and I applied as an early admissions student.

Congrats! So what was your PCAT score and GPA? Also, what would be your advice for someone who has an interview soon? What are the things you wished that you knew or did before the interview, if any?
When I received my acceptance, my GPA was a 3.17 according to PharmCAS, my PCAT composite was in the 80th percentile. Biology - 63 Chem-89 Reading-91, Math-59! Sorry for the late response, I haven't signed on in a while! The interview was very casual, it seemed like a conversation with someone who I've known for a while! If you have any more questions, you can direct message!