Earn Amazon gift cards by watching powerpoint presentations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilchu22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow SDNers,

I am currently a transitional year intern and wanted to pass along a website (QuantiaMD) for medical doctors where you can earn points by watching powerpoint presentations that you can redeem towards Amazon Gift cards. There's also puzzles and discussion forums as well. It's actually pretty educational too (Case-based presentations, management of diseases, health care reform stuff). Wish I had known about it earlier; since the beginning of February, I've already racked in like $350! (Not a bad chunk of change for spending time on QuantiaMD instead of Facebook haha). My friend buys shoes with her money, but I usually get workout supplements. Get whatever you want on Amazon!

Just use this link to join, but you will need to confirm your clinician status (your NPI number and fax number of your residency program or your email address that your residency gave/will give you) before you can start earning points.

http://secure.quantiamd.com/home?u=wxgrfztra

And for the skeptics out there, I've included a screenshot of an email I received recently with my Amazon gift card redemption code. Congrats on getting into residency!
qmdscnshot.jpg

Members don't see this ad.