Drexel Neurology residency program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Epic786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wanted to check if anyone has any reviews about the Drexel neurology residency?
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wanted to check if anyone has any reviews about the Drexel neurology residency?
Thank you!

The program is not doing well. First hand accounts say the program is extremely malignant. They lost their child neuro resident spots. Apparently a few of the 4th year neuro residents were dismissed (2-3, I think class size is 6). Faculty are leaving.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The program is not doing well. First hand accounts say the program is extremely malignant. They lost their child neuro resident spots. Apparently a few of the 4th year neuro residents were dismissed (2-3, I think class size is 6). Faculty are leaving.
Thank you

The program went through a hard time about 2 years ago. They have hired some top faculty now. Dr. Cruciani has been recruited as chairman. Program has really turned around this past year. They opened up a neurosciences institute with a very large private group of neurosurgeons. They just hired one of the top EMG guys in the country.

Very budding endovascular program with a fellowship. Residents seem to be very happy the last 2 years with this changes.

Thank you! Do you know the name of the EMG person?

Faculty and residents are leaving prematurely, the hospital is on sale, their relationship with Drexel university is insecure and the PD has some serious personality issues. These are not even half of the problems the residency has. I have to stay in the area, so did extensive research.

Reactions: 1 users