Dr. Collins In-Class Test Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JessG2293

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has taken the in-class test prep with Dr. Collins. I am looking to go to his Vegas class in a month and am curious to see if I hear positive feedback!

Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has taken the in-class test prep with Dr. Collins. I am looking to go to his Vegas class in a month and am curious to see if I hear positive feedback!

Thank You!
Hey, this might be a later reply but am taking the class soon, will let u knw the benefits..

Had the same question, wanted to know if it was worth it, been studying kaplan for a month and switching to collins after i finish up kaplan. Planning to take his in-class prep in August.

Reactions: 1 user
Had the same question, wanted to know if it was worth it, been studying kaplan for a month and switching to collins after i finish up kaplan. Planning to take his in-class prep in August.
Taking the washinton dc class location in August too!... im not relying on the class but am using it as a booster n review. Which location r u taking urs?

I took the Dr. Collin's class in June and I made a 95% composite today. I think the class is somewhat helpful, but each and everyone one of the subjects are VERY jam packed and is very rushed. I think it helps with forcing you to be exposed to the material and maybe help you with some tips and tricks. Overall though, don't rely on it.