Dpt student extra cash earn or receiving more grad plus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SamiiUJ

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I just got accepted to PT school and i was wondering how can we get more money for our own cost. I understand that graduate plus loan it will cover your costs, but even with the max option and base on my universities charges,i will be receiving about 1300 every month. I have a kid that i need to take care and i really don't think it will be possible. I will appreciate if anybody is in same shoes and know some ways or have some suggestions?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

There is no extra money just because you have a family. It's actually a federal rule from fafsa.

You can get an approved increase to your loan amount specifically for the cost of daycare during class/duty hours though which can be a big help

There is no extra money just because you have a family. It's actually a federal rule from fafsa.

You can get an approved increase to your loan amount specifically for the cost of daycare during class/duty hours though which can be a big help
Thank you so much