Donate my inventions to the supporters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nemovdsa

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
To who is may concerns,

I am a 15-years working experience interventional radiologist, and now working in a university as a postdoc. I have several inventions about medical devices, using cardiology and interventional radiology. In the past year I try my best to get supporting from the university, the organizations and institutes, and want to find a resource to support the innovative process, but failed as my estimate so far. So I come here to find the ONE.

Here is my statement:

I WILL DONATE ALL THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES TO THE PERSON OR ORGANIZATION COOPERATING AND SUPPORTING THE INVENTIONS.

nemovdsa M.D.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
To who is may concerns,

I am a 15-years working experience interventional radiologist, and now working in a university as a postdoc. I have several inventions about medical devices, using cardiology and interventional radiology. In the past year I try my best to get supporting from the university, the organizations and institutes, and want to find a resource to support the innovative process, but failed as my estimate so far. So I come here to find the ONE.

Here is my statement:

I WILL DONATE ALL THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES TO THE PERSON OR ORGANIZATION COOPERATING AND SUPPORTING THE INVENTIONS.

nemovdsa M.D.

thank you kind sir nemvosda

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

To who is may concerns,

Here is my statement:

nemovdsa M.D.

This sounds amazing. Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad :)
To who is may concerns,

Here is my statement:

nemovdsa M.D.

Pick me please

To who is may concerns,

Here is my statement:

nemovdsa M.D.
If your inventions are as ineffectual as your grasp of the English language, I fear they will bring little to the table.

Not sure if the first few posters are actually serious, but this obviously sounds like a modified "Nigerian prince" scam catered towards the medical field.

Not sure if the first few posters are actually serious, but this obviously sounds like a modified "Nigerian prince" scam catered towards the medical field.

Dude, what? No way. I already sent them my SSN and DOB. They're going to hardwire the profits from the inventions into my bank account. They promised me.

You're just salty that you didn't get here in time to reap the benefits.

Dude, what? No way. I already sent them my SSN and DOB. They're going to hardwire the profits from the inventions into my bank account. They promised me.

You're just salty that you didn't get here in time to reap the benefits.

Wrong, buddy. I already sent him a $50k check (then $10k monthly) to help him get the patent process started. You mad?

Wrong, buddy. I already sent him a $50k check (then $10k monthly) to help him get the patent process started. You mad?

He cashed mine first, so that means I'm the first partner. You lost. Get over it.