Does anyone know of any eppp coaches?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Snazzy01

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am pretty bummed right now. I took the eppp in march after getting 100's and 90's on all the academic review tests (I studied for 3 mos) and quizzes but failed and retook it yesterday and failed by 20 points. :( the second time I did all the aatbs practice tests and was getting scores in the 60's but still took it as people who passed were getting the same scores. I'm not sure what to do but have one more time to take it before having to resubmit an application and this really hurts my self-esteem. I think the next step is coaching/tutoring. Does anyone know of anyone that does this?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know of any. I do know of someone who said they got a lot out of the self-paced workshops offered by AATBS over just studying the study books at practice tests- I think it's like watching recorded lectures with quizzes along the way?-- but it's outrageously expensive (in my opinion).

Psychprep offers coaching along with their program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I am pretty bummed right now. I took the eppp in march after getting 100's and 90's on all the academic review tests (I studied for 3 mos) and quizzes but failed and retook it yesterday and failed by 20 points. :( the second time I did all the aatbs practice tests and was getting scores in the 60's but still took it as people who passed were getting the same scores. I'm not sure what to do but have one more time to take it before having to resubmit an application and this really hurts my self-esteem. I think the next step is coaching/tutoring. Does anyone know of anyone that does this?
I I as

Hi!
I passed the EPPP with a 600 in April 2017 and have been tutoring since that time. Please contact me for details.
steve

Hi!
I passed the EPPP with a 600 in April 2017 and have been tutoring since that time. Please contact me for details.
steve
I might be interested in Eppp tutoring/coaching. I take Wednesday and unfortunately not feeling confident. If I don't pass, I'd like to contact you.

Hi all,
I know of a tutor if anyone is still looking. I also highly recommend PrepJet for coaching and study materials. If you would like to talk about my experience please email me at tstaehlin@gmailcom.

Take care,
Dr. Mc

Reactions: 1 user