Doctors dating less educated women

Status
Not open for further replies.
To date higher in looks you need to go way down in education level/income and even then it's still challenging for most guys. To date within your own socioeconomic & education level you'll be with someone who's as attractive as you or below you in that regard.
I beg to differ. The sexiest woman I ever dated was a fellow med student. The most beautiful woman I've ever been with was a fellow resident.

Members don't see this ad.

I beg to differ. The sexiest woman I ever dated was a fellow med student. The most beautiful woman I've ever been with was a fellow resident.
Yeah, he forgot to factor in that many men are intimidated by high-earning, highly educated women, thus the competition for them actually tends to be lower, not higher, because guys in their income bracket have a million options since anyone that makes less than them is technically on the table, while there are only a select number of men that are comfortable with a woman that earns significantly more than them (and a select number of women that are okay with such an arrangement). Being a woman at the top of her game is tough, those social norms are hard to overcome.

Reactions: 1 users
People you personally have been with are not objective markers for attractiveness. In other words, she could have been a little above average to most people in society but she was the most attractive that you've been with.
Regardless of anything, unless you were genuinely less attractive than them, why does it matter? Only exceptions are guys who seem "ugly" to other guys but are appealing to women are overly masculine men.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, he forgot to factor in that many men are intimidated by high-earning, highly educated women, thus the competition for them actually tends to be lower, not higher, because guys in their income bracket have a million options since anyone that makes less than them is technically on the table, while there are only a select number of men that are comfortable with a woman that earns significantly more than them (and a select number of women that are okay with such an arrangement). Being a woman at the top of her game is tough, those social norms are hard to overcome.

Yea guys are definitely intimidated by higher earning women. However there are way more than enough men that are "competing" for X pool of women. Even the most intimidating women have endless guys who message them daily on every social media platform they have, endless very attractive and rich guys who approach them, endless upper class party invites and so on. Every attractive female friend I have gets bombarded on social media daily from various guys. It's just that the successful ones tend to attract similar guys but they're still bombarded nonetheless.
Also I disagree that rich men have endless options. Again within their own league yes, unless they're paying for those girls.

Yea guys are definitely intimidated by higher earning women. However there are way more than enough men that are "competing" for X pool of women. Even the most intimidating women have endless guys who message them daily on every social media platform they have, endless very attractive and rich guys who approach them, endless upper class party invites and so on. Every attractive female friend I have gets bombarded on social media daily from various guys. It's just that the successful ones tend to attract similar guys but they're still bombarded nonetheless.
Also I disagree that rich men have endless options. Again within their own league yes, unless they're paying for those girls.

Man I really hate social media nowadays. I can't blame these girls that are getting their asses kissed by betas on Instagram and the like though, it would drive my ego through the roof as well.

Man I really hate social media nowadays. I can't blame these girls that are getting their asses kissed by betas on Instagram and the like though, it would drive my ego through the roof as well.
For the most part yea but there's plenty of good looking guys and rich guys who message them too. The good looking guy almost always wins. Rich guys only win if it's an arrangement that they're seeking (providing X money per month etc.) and they do go around messaging girls on Instagram offering that.

:claps::claps::claps:

Are there actually men who are perfectly fine, with no resentment whatsoever, if their woman makes more? My best friend recently turned down a promotion at work because it would indirectly have made her her husband's boss and well more money, and "he won't like that". Now she is lobbying to get him handed the promotion instead. I recently left a 5 year relationship I thought was solid because I decided to apply to med school, and my ex, who by the way makes mid six figures, was somehow threatened by that. He actually said he'd hate that we'd be referred to as Mr and Dr. So I am genuinely asking, are there really men who can be happy for you as a successful woman even if they are less so?
I know three very happy married couples where the woman outearns and is more educated than the man just off the top of my head. The guys in these relationships all work very manly jobs though- corrections, construction, police, that sort of thing. Maybe they're just more comfortable in their masculinity because of that aspect, who knows. But their wife is also okay with them earning substantially less, which is the other component- it doesn't sound like a big deal, but for many women it really is, particularly when it comes to child planning and maternity leave, but also in many other aspects of life.

I know three very happy married couples where the woman outearns and is more educated than the man just off the top of my head. The guys in these relationships all work very manly jobs though- corrections, construction, police, that sort of thing. Maybe they're just more comfortable in their masculinity because of that aspect, who knows. But their wife is also okay with them earning substantially less, which is the other component- it doesn't sound like a big deal, but for many women it really is, particularly when it comes to child planning and maternity leave, but also in many other aspects of life.
I know a number of couples in roughly that same situation. One described his comfort with the situation (admittedly a little locker room talk) by saying anyone concerned about his masculinity just needs to stand outside his bedroom window at night to calm their fears

Reactions: 3 users
Damn! I thought I was the only one who believes these doctors date less educated women who they can control. Sometimes the way they speak to their significant other makes you want to vomit for days. Most times these wives becomes alcoholics to the extent where they need liver transplant. I have seen it all and have spoken to a number of doctors wives who are miserable at home.....smh...I guess in every profession you have remnants of craps! Worst some of these doctors who cheats on their wives with nurses do not even have the organ to cheat. The nurses discuss them with their friends and we have a field day with it......hahahahahahhahaha.....NUTCASES!!!

Damn! I thought I was the only one who believes these doctors date less educated women who they can control. Sometimes the way they speak to their significant other makes you want to vomit for days. Most times these wives becomes alcoholics to the extent where they need liver transplant. I have seen it all and have spoken to a number of doctors wives who are miserable at home.....smh...I guess in every profession you have remnants of craps! Worst some of these doctors who cheats on their wives with nurses do not even have the organ to cheat. The nurses discuss them with their friends and we have a field day with it......hahahahahahhahaha.....NUTCASES!!!
Women cheat just as much as men. Docs date less educated women to be with someone who's a little more attractive than them.

Women cheat just as much as men. Docs date less educated women to be with someone who's a little more attractive than them.
Really!!!! So it is all about the physical? If that's the case these doctors are as dumb as a rock.

You know, not everything is about control. You can actually love someone that has a lower level of education than you do, believe it or not.
It's not always about finding someone better looking either- for most demographics of highly educated STEM careers, there are simply more men than women, so dating out is a necessity. There's also the compatibility factor- just because you work in a field doesn't mean you get along with those in your field the best.

Reactions: 1 user
What kind of a question is that ?

Reactions: 1 user
Really!!!! So it is all about the physical? If that's the case these doctors are as dumb as a rock.
Ones dating lesser educated, yea it's all about the looks. they want to leverage that. Why do you blame them? If theyve been rejected by better looking people their whole life, why wouldnt they go for it now if they can?

Ones dating lesser educated, yea it's all about the looks. they want to leverage that. Why do you blame them? If theyve been rejected by better looking people their whole life, why wouldnt they go for it now if they can?

Hmmmm....Intesresting. I would not date a man because he is a good looker. He has to have something else to be eligible. These doctor's wives are so dumb and they pretend to be better when deep within they are so unhappy. When they come to the hospital they pour out their heart about their sad lives....smh

So many assumptions :rolleyes:
Hmmmm....Intesresting. I would not date a man because he is a good looker. He has to have something else to be eligible. These doctor's wives are so dumb and they pretend to be better when deep within they are so unhappy. When they come to the hospital they pour out their heart about their sad lives....smh
Generally the ones that are unhappy are the ones that are dating the guy for the wrong reasons. If you thought it was going to be six figure paychecks, butterflies, and rainbows rather than dating a guy who just happens to be a doctor, you're gonna have a bad time.

Sorry if this thread was dead but I think this is entertaining and relevant: 46:51 - 47:54, asking a chief of Anesthesiology's wife about being a stay at home mom.

Sorry if this thread was dead but I think this is entertaining and relevant: 46:51 - 47:54, asking a chief of Anesthesiology's wife about being a stay at home mom.

Awkward....

This thread got necroed but man was it thoroughly entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.