Doctors dating less educated women

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphiskita901

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do male doctors typically date Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Medical Assistants, phlebotomists or any woman with very little education beyond high school?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
8NFbV78.png

Reactions: 8 users
Someone pass me the popcorn

Reactions: 12 users
Really? Can't do better than that?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll bite on this one. It can be fun to date below your social station. I have dated a few 19/20 year olds. It can be fun to take them to restaurants they could never afford, drive them around in your car they could never afford, and bring them to social events with other doctors as your trophy. The sex is amazing. But....after like two weeks, it gets boring. I remember once having to explain the concept of what the stock market is on a date. The game gets old. They have next to no earning potential, and that means if you marry them you're just signing up to split your salary with them....but what about when they get old(er)? Now you get to pay alimony.

Fun to play with, nice to touch, but I'm not going to make any long term investment.

Reactions: 1 users
I might be the minority here but I just cannot date nurses. With all due respect to all the nurses out there, I cannot see myself dating one. I get along with them just fine. They even flirted and asked me out in the past. Don't get me wrong, I know there are good nurses and bad nurses just like any professions. There are very smart ones and there are other extreme too. There are pretty ones of course, but they just turn me off completely. Something about being a nurse just turn me off. Is it weird? Am I the only one with this "phobia" lol?

I have no problem with dating pharmacists, speech therapists, heck even the gift shop girls or anyone else in life but just not nurses

Interestingly enough a nurse I talked to, who is hot as hell but unfortunately taken, said she wouldn't date doctors because they tend to cheat... I don't think there are as many nurses desperate to date doctors as some people think.

I might be the minority here but I just cannot date nurses. With all due respect to all the nurses out there, I cannot see myself dating one. I get along with them just fine. They even flirted and asked me out in the past. Don't get me wrong, I know there are good nurses and bad nurses just like any professions. There are very smart ones and there are other extreme too. There are pretty ones of course, but they just turn me off completely. Something about being a nurse just turn me off. Is it weird? Am I the only one with this "phobia" lol?

I have no problem with dating pharmacists, speech therapists, heck even the gift shop girls or anyone else in life but just not nurses

Get over yourself dude.

Reactions: 2 users

Yet you can't articulate why...

Reactions: 1 user
Interestingly enough a nurse I talked to, who is hot as hell but unfortunately taken, said she wouldn't date doctors because they tend to cheat... I don't think there are as many nurses desperate to date doctors as some people think.

Get over yourself dude.
Did I ever say that I think less about nurses? You assume I did. I even said there are smart nurses. Reading is not your strongest suit

Yet you can't articulate why...
I only see the way they act and behave around the hospitals. Not a pretty thing to say the least. Plus I know plenty of nurses whose goal in life is to marry a doctor. SAD!!!

I am interested to see where all these worms end up now that this can has been opened.

I only see the way they act and behave around the hospitals. Not a pretty thing to say the least. Plus I know plenty of nurses whose goal in life is to marry a doctor. SAD!!!

Seems like an immature overgeneralization to me. Just saying.

I don't care what you think. That's just MY opinion. . Everyone has a phobia. This is MINE. That's why I asked if anyone thinks the same way. Yea worms come on out. The more the better lol.
Oh and the stories about nurses wanting to marry doctors are true. Everyone has a dream. :whistle:

I don't care what you think. That's just MY opinion. . Everyone has a phobia. This is MINE. That's why I asked if anyone thinks the same way. Yea worms come on out. The more the better lol.
Oh and the stories about nurses wanting to marry doctors are true. Everyone has a dream. :whistle:

Sure and anyone can call it dumb as much as they want.

The beauty of the internetz.

sure and I still cannot stand the idea of dating a nurse. SO :laugh:

Did I ever say that I think less about nurses? You assume I did. I even said there are smart nurses. Reading is not your strongest suit

These seem to be completely contradictory statements

These seem to be completely contradictory statements
There is no contradictory at all. Read again
The first comment was about their intelligence, which I never said there was a lack of
The 2nd comment was about the way they behave and carry themselves as professionals.

Doctors, I'm single and pretty smart and bout to go hard in the paint and make them 6 figas. So with that said, holla at your girl!

berry-break-38-531.gif

Reactions: 4 users
There is no contradictory at all. Read again
The first comment was about their intelligence, which I never said there was a lack of
The 2nd comment was about the way they behave and carry themselves as professionals.
The first comment was in response to a post that had nothing to do with intelligence...

Apparently to be a "pre-vet" major intelligence is not required :laugh:

maybe they can stick with a vet, or pre-vet :yawn:

Ok so what I'm getting from this thread: it's ok to **** people who ain't got their bachelors?

Do male doctors typically date Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Medical Assistants, phlebotomists or any woman with very little education beyond high school?
So to reponse to the OP's question, YES.

Honestly how is this even a question? Why is it so unbelievable that a doctor would date a nurse or tech?

dating nurses :barf:

Anyways, to dissect the question a bit....

The problem is that being uneducated (or less formally educated, to be precise) is not equivalent to being unintelligent, which is what the original post implies to a certain degree...no pun intended.

I could never date someone who was markedly less intelligent than me. And I don't say that out of ego, I say it because it's just true. And I think most people would agree that they want a partner of equal intelligence, give or take a little.

However, I would have no problem dating someone who had attended fewer years of school than I have, as long as they had ambition and passion in their chosen field.

Reactions: 13 users
yeah, "less educated" in it's literal sense is aboutu 99% of the population so most doctors end up with someone less educated

do doctors want someone who is a complete idiot (the implied question) comes with a "no"...

Reactions: 5 users
Before you answer that definitively, you need specify what she looks like.

despite all the locker room jokes, you can't actually have sex 24/7.....sooner or later you will need to talk to them and introduce them to family and have them raise your kids

I'm dying to start posting pictures of reasons that you should reconsider, but I have the feeling that would end my affiliation with SDN.

a value system isn't a value system is some half naked coed can make you throw it away

Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.