Do you think the NM crisis is going to change?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you think the NM crisis is going to change?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Stay the same

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

partusa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to ask a simple question, please answer honestly.

Do you think that the NM crisis is going to change in the near future?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, it's going to change. Everything eventually changes. Lame question. Maybe you mean "Is it gonna get better?". To that, I would change my answer.

Yes, it's going to change. Everything eventually changes. Lame question. Maybe you mean "Is it gonna get better?". To that, I would change my answer.

well, do you really think that this can get any worse?.
If you want to reply to your own question, go ahead, I would like to know your answer.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't be fools, guys. Let me say this once and let it sink in:

ABNM stands for American Board of No Marketability :laugh:

I want to ask a simple question, please answer honestly.

Do you think that the NM crisis is going to change in the near future?

I think it will pick up. Functional imaging is only early in its years. I reckon it will get more precise and useful diagnostic and therapeutically in the years to come. Might take a while though.

NM trained physicians are not qualified enough to read advanced hydrid imaging like PET-CT. I think they have to close the NM programs ASAP and leave it as a fellowship of radiology.
General radiology training is more than enough for quality read. For research and academic purposes, a year of fellowship is working well.