DO School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coltsorbroncos

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying DO this cycle but don't know much about stat breakdowns at different schools. Does anyone know where a 508 MCAT (127/126/127/128), 3.91 cGPA, and 3.94 sGPA (GPAs calculated by AMCAS) would be competitive, i.e. within school average stats?

Also, I only have about 100 hours shadowing a DO (though >3000 working as a medical scribe for an MD)

Members don't see this ad.

Completive for every DO school. Do you have a DO LOR?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the responses guys! I'm going to ask the DO I shadow if he would feel comfortable writing me a positive recommendation. If not, I know I'll need to find another DO to shadow very soon. Can a DO recommendation be submitted later on in the cycle after the other recommendations have been submitted?

Your stats are competitive at many MD programs and most every DO program.

Are you also trying for MD? Your stats could probably result in some interviews with a well targeted list.

Your stats are competitive at many MD programs and most every DO program.
Are you also trying for MD? Your stats could probably result in some interviews with a well targeted list.
This will actually be my third application cycle. I had a really stupid application strategy the first two times and only applied MD at 12 schools each cycle. Have gotten 5 interviews overall but nothing doing. Considered reapplying MD as well this cycle but I'm not a resident of a state with a school that wouldn't automatically disqualify me based on my MCAT

Reactions: 1 user