Do optometry schools give a range of dates for interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pnw256

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to submit my optomcas soon but I won't be available to interview until late september/october.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes they will give you various dates to choose from when scheduling your interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, Pnw256!

I hope your application is going well!. With the interview scheduling, they offer a variety of dates. However, some schools may only do specific days. For example, UAB only does Tuesdays and Fridays. ICO offers interviews on Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. NOVA mainly does interviews on Mondays and Fridays. I actually got interviews from these schools really early (NOVA- AUG 14TH, ICO-AUG 21ST, and UAB-SEPT 8TH). I'm sure if you ask for October or September, then they'll definitely provide you with some dates for those months. HOPE THIS HELPS! GOOD LUCK!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, Pnw256!

I hope your application is going well!. With the interview scheduling, they offer a variety of dates. However, some schools may only do specific days. For example, UAB only does Tuesdays and Fridays. ICO offers interviews on Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. NOVA mainly does interviews on Mondays and Fridays. I actually got interviews from these schools really early (NOVA- AUG 14TH, ICO-AUG 21ST, and UAB-SEPT 8TH). I'm sure if you ask for October or September, then they'll definitely provide you with some dates for those months. HOPE THIS HELPS! GOOD LUCK!
Congrats! I have my Nova interview the week after yours, if you want to let me know how it goes lol :)