Do I have a chance??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xShadoWChaoSx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the DAT today and I ran out of time on some sections which resulting in some very bad scores which are apparent. I only had a little less than 3 weeks to study and I never even got halfway to destroyer. :/

PAT: 20
QR: 16
RC: 15
Bio: 15
Gen Chem: 19
O Chem: 21
TS: 17
AA: 17

I'm double majoring in Biochem and Business Management with a few hundred hours of volunteer at a nursing home.
Overall GPA: 3.7
Science GPA: 3.5
Non-Science GPA: 3.9

Should I retake the DAT or do I have a chance without retaking it?

Members don't see this ad.

Retake DAT and you're golden.

Reactions: 2 users
Retake DAT and you're golden.
Studying for it is really such a long task it sucks :( I really want to go to midwestern in Arizona because it's only 20min away from my house. Do you think I would have a chance there?

Members don't see this ad :)
Retake it. App cycle isn't starting till June so relax. You got 5 more months.

Reactions: 1 users
I just took the DAT today and I ran out of time on some sections which resulting in some very bad scores which are apparent. I only had a little less than 3 weeks to study and I never even got halfway to destroyer. :/

PAT: 20
QR: 16
RC: 15
Bio: 15
Gen Chem: 19
O Chem: 21
TS: 17
AA: 17

I'm double majoring in Biochem and Business Management with a few hundred hours of volunteer at a nursing home.
Overall GPA: 3.7
Science GPA: 3.5
Non-Science GPA: 3.9

Should I retake the DAT or do I have a chance without retaking it?

People have got in with a 17AA, but it's not too common nowadays and not with two 15's in two important sections. Retake and you'll be fine. Few more points in RC and Bio and you're good to go.

Reactions: 1 users