Do I have a chance?? What would you do to steal your ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futurepumpkinfarmer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really want to steal my ex girlfriend from her current boyfriend as much as I want to be a dentist. We are still friends, but I do not think I am friendzoned because she never calls me a dude or *** but calls me by my name all the time. Whenever I talk to her, she makes long eye contacts until I look away. Today we even talked more than an hour. Do I have a chance? Is this a green light?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
I really want to steal my ex girlfriend from her current boyfriend as much as I want to be a dentist. We are still friends, but I do not think I am friendzoned because she never calls me a dude or *** but calls me by my name all the time. Whenever I talk to her, she makes long eye contacts until I look away. Today we even talked more than an hour. Do I have a chance? Is this a green light?

Tell her you need help practicing your oral anatomy. Have her sit down, close her eyes, and open her mouth. Stick your instrument in. See what happens!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dude. Let her go. She's now a yesterbae

hard to tell without your DAT scores

Reactions: 35 users
Nope, she sounds like a huge flirt who likes the attention.

Ugh. This type of thing is why women shouldn't be dentists. They're incapable of human interaction without flirtation and manipulation, they just go after men and their patients for money and social standing. It's also still under debate whether they can handle the mental rigors of the profession, in my opinion they're better suited in a support role where there aren't a lot of important decisions they have to make. Leave that to the men.

Man up and tell this girl to drop her current guy. Neg her a little bit to drop her ego, then talk about how much money you'll be making in a few years and how nice your future car will be. Also got the gym and show her the gains, women love gains.

Ugh. This type of thing is why women shouldn't be dentists. They're incapable of human interaction without flirtation and manipulation, they just go after men and their patients for money and social standing. It's also still under debate whether they can handle the mental rigors of the profession, in my opinion they're better suited in a support role where there aren't a lot of important decisions they have to make. Leave that to the men.

Man up and tell this girl to drop her current guy. Neg her a little bit to drop her ego, then talk about how much money you'll be making in a few years and how nice your future car will be. Also got the gym and show her the gains, women love gains.
Well.. she's a Chinese girl who has 20 million dollars houses back in Beijing.. her current boyfriend has 3000 cows back in China..and Im here driving 2002 beetle

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

You having a bad day?

I say leave her alone. You don't want to be with someone that will be flirting with someone else when you're together (if that is what she's trying to do with the long eye contact lol). Also, you'll probably end up meeting someone even better either during undergrad or in dental school!

Wow really hope you're joking because your comment is super sexist and inaccurate.

Reactions: 1 users
oh boy for once it's not another one of those boring "chance me" or "this vs that school" thread! [sarcasm..]
1a21y4.jpg

Waiting for that ban hammer.... lmao

oh boy for once it's not another one of those boring "chance me" or "this vs that school" thread! [sarcasm..]
1a21y4.jpg

I'm just happy this isn't a thread about how dental school will wreck my finances

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.