Dissertation Survey-Racial/Ethnic Minority/ International Supervisees- 1/10 win $25 Amazon gift card

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Niyatee Sukumaran

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
*This study has been approved by University of Missouri-Kansas City's (UMKC) Institutional Review Board and will be running through December 2015.*

Hello Potential Participants,

Hope you are well. My name is Niyatee Sukumaran and I am a counseling psychology doctoral candidate at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. I’m currently collecting data for my dissertation, which focuses on racial microaggressions experienced by supervisees of color in cross-racial supervision. The researchers in charge of this study (Protocol Number 15-162) are Niyatee Sukumaran and Dr. Johanna E. Nilsson. This study is being conducted online and through the University of Missouri-Kansas City. I invite you take a few minutes to complete the survey (takes about 20-25 minutes).

The following criteria are required for eligible participation:
i. You need to identify as a racial/ethnic minority or as an international student in masters and doctoral programs in counseling, school and clinical psychology and marriage and family therapy or related applied training programs.

ii. You need to be currently in supervision in a practicum or pre-doctoral internship
iii. You must be in a cross-racial supervision dyad (i.e., supervisor and supervisee belong to different racial/ethnic groups).
iv. You need to have completed one year of supervised practicum.
v. You need to be in at least the fourth week of supervision with their current supervisor.

This message is also for those that may not be eligible to participate. Please forward widely amongst your peer and professional circle. As a token for your participation, you will have the option to enter a raffle to win one of ten (10) electronic gift cards to Amazon.com, worth $25.00 each. Your participation is anonymous. Please note that you may be responding to questions about some sensitive topics, but I will certainly not be able to connect your responses to you in any way.

You may open the survey consisting of the informed consent and measures in your web browser by clicking the link below: Survey

If the link above does not work, try copying the link below into your web browser:
https://redcap.umkc.edu/surveys/?s=7DJC3D9KTE

Thank you very much for your consideration.
Warmly,

Niyatee Sukumaran, M.A.,
Doctoral Candidate, Counseling Psychology
University of Missouri - Kansas City.
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• ApprovalLetter_IRB.pdf
    76.5 KB · Views: 68