Destroyer QR/BC QR vs Real Dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flossit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
which one do you think is the most representative of the real dat?

Members don't see this ad.

Took the DAT yesterday and QR was my weakest, I knew it would be because I could never finish the few BC QR tests I took. If you can do problems fast and do them right the first time, or be able to spot a mistake really quickly, you'll do great. Again, I couldn't master that, and I scored slightly above my BC average. The questions themselves I didn't feel were difficult. I started studying with chad's videos, then destroyer getting half of the problems right, and then getting all of them right the last half. Finished with BC practice tests. Definitely have probability and word problems down, and get practice with the new Quantitative Comparison method. I didn't really have time to practice those since Ari barely mentioned it a few days ago but I had around 2 chart questions and 8 comparison questions. Read the tips from his link and keep practicing time. As weird as it sounds I was kinda bummed I didn't have any trigonometry questions!

GRE Quantitative Comparison Questions (For Test Takers)

Reactions: 1 users