Dermatology Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Job Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddcg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a 2013 MD grad who has been spending some time this year at a new dermatology pharmaceutical company near Philadelphia that is getting ready to launch its first product in April. They are currently using an outside vendor for MSLs but want to hire their own full time MSL. The position requires frequent national travel in addition to strong research and teaching ability. You must also be very professional, charismatic, organized, and an excellent communicator. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated but unmatched MD grad interested in pursuing a pharma career instead of practicing medicine. PM me for details.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a 2013 MD grad who has been spending some time this year at a new dermatology pharmaceutical company near Philadelphia that is getting ready to launch its first product in April. They are currently using an outside vendor for MSLs but want to hire their own full time MSL. The position requires frequent national travel in addition to strong research and teaching ability. You must also be very professional, charismatic, organized, and an excellent communicator. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated but unmatched MD grad interested in pursuing a pharma career instead of practicing medicine. PM me for details.

Hi, I am an unmatched MD from philly area. I would be interested in pursuing this role as an MSL, if the position is till available. I would appreciate it if you could send me the details on [email protected]. Thank you