Dentin series

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dante72

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello to all dentists in here
I always was a reader here and it's my first topic and post in this forum so forgive me if i make a mistake by making a thread.
i was searching for board busters on internet but i find this website instead Dentin.co and it had some series with previews that seems really good.
but the high price and the point i never heard about them made me doubt it.
my question is, has anyone ever used those series? are they good and worth the money and the time?
thanks in advance for all of your help

Members don't see this ad.

here are the books from there

NBDE Part 1 2015 Edition

NBDE Part 2 2015 Edition

ADEX Dentists 2015 Edition

WREB Dentists 2015 Edition

Florida Dental Laws Dentists 2015 Edition

NBDHE 2015 Edition

ADEX Hygienists 2015 Edition

Local Anesthesia & Nitrous Oxide Hygienists 2015 Edition

Florida Dental Laws Hygienists 2015 Edition

anyone has any of these?

My fourth year partner (graduated in May), swore up and down that board busters was the way to go. I ran into similar confusion when I found dentin instead of board busters. But doing a bit of research, you'll find that it's the same people. I'm not sure why it's been re-branded though. I did purchase the NBDE 2 guide, and it seems solid, though I won't be taking the board until November. I also suggest you get Mosby for the ethics section, and the Tufts pharm/pathology guides.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
as khar said it's board buster
i couldn't even find pdf of the new edition anywhere but judging by old editions ( board busters ) they must be really good

the old one had but one problem! no pictures. will this edition include pictures? anyone who purchased dentin, can you please please tell me how is it in comparison to mosbys. i want to purchase one book for part 2 . i had decks for part 1 and i found them difficult to arrange and revise.
any suggestions will be helpful

Yes, Dental Board Busters is now DENTIN. Our books have been updated with numerous photos, charts and diagrams. Previews of all books are available
on the product page of each book at dentin.co. Also, we will be offering ebook downloads for only 99 cents for a limited time. For those interested, Contact me directly for more information at [email protected]. I'll make sure you have an opportunity to see how great DENTIN NBDE study guides are.
just emailed you. thanks

just emailed you. thanks

The 99 cent ebook offer has expired as of Sunday, February 14, 2016. Thank you to all the students who downloaded the DENTIN's new 2016 NBDE Part 1 and 2. Best of luck on
your upcoming boards!

Do you all plan to have any more special offers aside from the prices online? That's awesome that you had a limited time special