Dental Schools that do MMI Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsoni

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could you guys help me out with an updated list of schools that do MMI Interviews? I'm sure it would help me and many other SDNers as they prep for their interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
How does those MMI interview? I'm really nervous about that? How do you get ready

Marquette
CDMI

I don’t think Marquette is considered a “true” MMI interview. It is setup like one with the 4 stations, but the questions they ask are more relaxed, such as your hobbies and more general questions about yourself (I obviously don’t wanna get specific out of respect for the school). There are some questions that are MMI style, but compared to a school like UNE that is a true MMI interview, I thought Marquettes felt different.

How does those MMI interview? I'm really nervous about that? How do you get ready
You can't prepare for them specifically but my advice is get comfortable thinking of answers on your feet to moral/ethical/personal questions and opinions.

What happened to just sitting down and having a conversation with someone?

Reactions: 1 user
What happened to just sitting down and having a conversation with someone?
In the "sitting down" position , it is hard to be "thinking of answers on your feet".