https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tlnjd117

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am currently working at a dental office in Encino, CA (perfect location for someone in LA and the surrounding areas). I have been accepted to dental school and will be starting in a few weeks - therefore I am looking to replace my position as a dental assistant at my current office. No experience is required! All training will be administered hands-on, no prior knowledge necessary. This opportunity is perfect for a pre-dental student (or pre-med) looking to fill a gap year (or two) and gain experience in the dental field. We are looking to hire an individual whom is a great team player, passionate, highly motivated, quick learner, and self starter. This is a front office and back office position, therefore duties include both clerical and clinical activities; answering phone, interacting with patients and assisting the doctors with dental procedures. The doctors are both great teachers & mentors, USC graduates, and really supportive of students seeking acceptance to dental school.

The hours are M-Th 7am-4pm & Fridays 8am-3pm.

If you are interested, please feel free to message me and I will forward you the information to apply with a cover letter and resume. You may also call the office (818) 986-3000, if you have any questions.

Thank you! :)
Taleen

www.friedmandental.com
www.facebook.com/encinodentists

Members don't see this ad.