DATBootcamp's PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nattmelson

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone tell me how their scores in DATbootcamp's PAT compared to what they actually scored?

I've taken 2 PAT tests with bootcamp. Scores were:

So I'm wondering how I'm roughly going to score on the real thing...?

Sent from my SM-G935P using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Here's my Bootcamp PAT scores : 21, 24, 22, 22, 24

I got a 26 on the real one! And based on other people's breakdowns, you can expect to score 1-3 pts higher

Focus on improving the practice scores over time rather than the score itself - it's very difficult to figure out what your real DAT score will be based on practice scores.

With that said, I also did a little better on the real PAT section than my Bootcamp scores (Bootcamp average 21, real PAT 23).

Members don't see this ad :)
Focus on the questions you're getting wrong. Thoroughly review your PAT tests after you take them. I only used DAT Bootcamp for PAT. I averaged 24, scored 28 on the real thing. It's comparable in difficulty I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Used to score 20s and 21s on bootcamp, got 22 on the real exam. Bootcamp is not an overkill. The exam will be on the same level.

Reactions: 1 user
Focus on the questions you're getting wrong. Thoroughly review your PAT tests after you take them.
This is the advice I recommend focusing on. Don't focus on your estimated score, and understand that other students' experiences may not reflect your own. Focus on learning and reviewing and the scores will come.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users