Dat This Week? 6/1-6/7

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waitingame

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering who all is taking this week. I take it this friday !!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

userah, seems like we're in the same boat...i'm taking it tomorrow at the crack of dawn.

trying not to FREAK OUTTTTTTTTTT. not sure if it's working...

Members don't see this ad :)
tomorrow :( in the a.m........ i am trying not to freak out....but very hard not to

WOW, SO many taking the DAT test tomorrow.
GOOD LUCK to all of you. Concentrate the whole time.

Yeah, it is quite a few of you taking it tomorrow! God luck! I take it august 9th. How many chapters did you all study per day for those that used the Kaplan blue book.

Good luck!!!!!
As my neuroscience professor said, drink orange juice and eat a bar of chocolate before the test. It really helps the brain.Ahahaha

i have used: top score, kaplan, acheiver, cliff (bio/chem), gchem text, ochem text book, princeton, old exams, and destroyer.....i think its just a matter of staying calm, and really learning the material well....for those of you taking it soon....ill post what i thought was the best resource after doomsday (tomorrow)

well the first time i went through the kaplan book, i did like 4-5 chapters per section. Towards the end, as a final review, I went through the entire section each night. Bio one night, orgo the next and chem the next night. Man i am so nervous for tomorrow =(