Dat in two days

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuxDrugs&Rocuronium

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm taking the DAT this Wednesday. I've done all the Bootcamp practice exams as well as the 2009 exam. I've been able to get above a 21 in pretty much every section, so I'm just looking for any last minute tips or advice! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys,

So I'm taking the DAT this Wednesday. I've done all the Bootcamp practice exams as well as the 2009 exam. I've been able to get above a 21 in pretty much every section, so I'm just looking for any last minute tips or advice! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should do well. Best of luck to you. Be confident.

Reactions: 1 user
For PAT: If you have extra time like 30 sec or a min after the sciences instead of clicking next I drew out the graphs for hole punching which helped me save time
For Math: If you use the calculator and keep it open when you click to go to the next question it lagged for me so if that happens to you close the calculator
You'll do great, your 2009 scores are good!!

Reactions: 1 users
With your practice scores, you should go in with a mindset to get every single question right. Obviously not gonna happen, but literally think that way. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user