This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Auntymarkovnikov

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't postpone the exam because my Bootcamp subscription literally runs out the day of my exam. I took BC full lengths 1,2,3, and 5 (i meant to do 4 but i accidentally clicked on 5, fml).
I don't want to take any tests on Thursday, the day before my exam.. so tomorrow (Wednesday) should i take BC test 4 or should i take the 2009 DAT? Or should i only study the next couple days?
Here are my BC scores:
Test 1: Bio-19, GC-22, OC-24, PAT-21, RC-16, QR-16, AA-19
Test 2: Bio-14, GC-18, OC-20, PAT-19, RC-15, QR-17, AA-17
Test 3: Bio-17, GC-21, OC-27, PAT-21, RC-19, QR-17, AA-20
Test 5: Bio-17, GC-19, OC-19, PAT-20, RC-19, QR-17, AA-18 (****)

My goal is to get a 24. I even drew a big 24 on my wall to motivate me to get a 24. So yea.. idk what to do.

Members don't see this ad.

Keep reviewing and stay postive. My personal experience is a large increase from BC. But I think it is important to not let off the pedal now. Stay focused. Review your notes. Make sure you've been reviewing what you've seen on you BC FL answer explanations, and reading to keep yourself sharp. I think you'll be okay, but it's important not to just get comfortable and accept it. Stay on your toes and keep reviewing. 24 is a strong goal and definitely attainable!

Reactions: 1 users
I can't postpone the exam because my Bootcamp subscription literally runs out the day of my exam. I took BC full lengths 1,2,3, and 5 (i meant to do 4 but i accidentally clicked on 5, fml).
I don't want to take any tests on Thursday, the day before my exam.. so tomorrow (Wednesday) should i take BC test 4 or should i take the 2009 DAT? Or should i only study the next couple days?
Here are my BC scores:

My goal is to get a 24. I even drew a big 24 on my wall to motivate me to get a 24. So yea.. idk what to do.
My test is soon too and not gonna lie I am freaking out too. My scores fluctuated a lot from one FL to another but don't let that get to you. If I were you I would put aside worrying about OC, PAT, and RC or maybe even GC for that matter because your scores seem like you're doing fine. Figure out what you had the most trouble with on the tests and just work on those whether it be retaking the tests, watching videos, anything. just do it and write out a plan and try really hard to stick to it. I am personally not going to take the 2009 b/c I am really impressionable so if I happen to not do as good on it even though I know the material I let it get to me on test day. Just focus on the things that you really need to work on and get off SDN. It's hypocritical that I am on here now but it's just not helping either one of us seeing everyone else's score. Ik it's giving me more anxiety so idk about you. We both got this don't worry. Play some motivating music, eat some junk food if that helps you, maybe cry a little (ik I did a few days ago lol) and just drill the gaps of knowledge you have in your head. Trust me you're not alone

Reactions: 1 user
You should take the science portion of the 2009, which would take 90 min right. And then you should do the PAT/RC/QR from BC test 4 so that you'll have a balanced "full-length"
YOUUUUUU GOTTTTT THISSSSSSS :highfive:

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Here are my BC scores:

Hang in there Aunty! I think you should take the 2009, that will show any areas of weakness, at least do the sciences.

We are waiting for you at the finish line!

Why 24? Think 30!

Personally, I would forget about OC, GC, and PAT. You seem to have those on lock down. I would heavily focus on bio and QR.

So you were able improve your RC. What strategy are you using?

Great improvements in RC over time - keep on pushing ahead. I'd try to find a balance between finishing the 2009 test and BC5 with studying focused on your weak areas in these final days.

Members don't see this ad :)
Most importantly, stay calm. Confidence is key to destroying this exam.

DAMN SON YOU DOMINATED THAT TS! GOOD ****!
I'm going to stress it when I make a breakdown but please remember that anyone can achieve stellar scores. I got a 17 OC my first time and bumped it up to a 26 OC. Do NOT doubt yourself, please. My sGPA is laughable and I knew I needed to do well to prove to schools (and myself) that this is what's right for me.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm going to stress it when I make a breakdown but please remember that anyone can achieve stellar scores. I got a 17 OC my first time and bumped it up to a 26 OC. Do NOT doubt yourself, please. My sGPA is laughable and I knew I needed to do well to prove to schools (and myself) that this is what's right for me.
I would love to know what u did to change ? I'm gonna retake soon too