DAT GENIUS (OCHEM & BIO) help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ohsnap23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I took the first bio and organic chem exams on DAT genius. Got 19s on both, but they were fair game. However as I progressed to exams 2-4 of both Bio and OC they seemed to have the most random questions. Like for example on OC it asks for the smallest bond homolytic dissociation energy or which orbital type has the greatest energy (pi bond or anti pi bond etc.). I have been supplementing with Chad's and Bootcamp and just find some of the questions on Genius to be random and not covered. I have taken the DAT before, but I can't remember alot from it. So my question is how was Genius compared to the real DAT or how did you go about results from the last few tests. I overall find boot camp easier because of how the question is asked but meh.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Questions like you described are honestly fair game for the real DAT. I know they can be frustrating when you first come across them, but the best thing you can do is learn from them (and brush up on the topic if you're really lacking in knowledge in that area) and move on.

Reactions: 1 users