CSPM Anatomy and Physiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Othello

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any tips to prepare for A&P at CSPM. Heard physio is generally quite difficult but even more so at CSPM from a current student.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Get organized and study hard.

Anatomy is like any other anatomy course. Lots of information in very little time. Your upperclassmen will give you lots of suggestions for physio. Go to office hours with Gilson and she will explain everything until you understand it.

Do you think kids who only took the prereqs in undergrad (orgo phys gen chem etc) are going to be at a disadvantage when school starts?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think kids who only took the prereqs in undergrad (orgo phys gen chem etc) are going to be at a disadvantage when school starts?
I only took the basic prereqs for pod school. Looking back, I think it would have helped in terms of difficulty in the first year classes had I taken anatomy, physio, biochem etc. Regardless, my GPA would have been likely the same.

It may help a bit to take classes like Anatomy, Physio and Biochem in undergrad. Any prior exposure is helpful. That said, I took only the bare requirements and have a pretty good GPA. Plenty of people who took those courses struggled, so while it's helpful I don't think it's necessary by any means. As far as Anatomy is concerned, the level of detail you'll be going into far exceeds the rigor of whatever you learned in undergrad anyways.