Creighton University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gotapples123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello peeps, I had an interview at Creighton on Jan 20, 2017. I was wondering if anyone had heard back? How about those from the earlier interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I had the same interview date as you!! But I just called today to see and Shane said letters will be sent early this coming up week! So my guess is we will know by mid week!

Hi! I had the same interview date as you!! But I just called today to see and Shane said letters will be sent early this coming up week! So my guess is we will know by mid week!
Sweet thanks for the update! The anticipation is killing me haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you heard anything yet?! He said they would be out this week but I'm starting to get so impatient lol

Received my letter today and I have been placed on the alternate list.

Received my letter today and I have been placed on the alternate list.

I was placed on the alternate list as well. When I talked to Shane he said that there has already been a lot of movement in the class. He also said they do not rank their alternate pool which is kind of frustrating cause I would like to have a better idea of where I stand.

I was placed on the alternate list as well. When I talked to Shane he said that there has already been a lot of movement in the class. He also said they do not rank their alternate pool which is kind of frustrating cause I would like to have a better idea of where I stand.

Yeah I got the same response! Fingers crossed for the both of us.

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist or has heard about any movement?

Does anyone have any idea how many are on the waitlist?

Does anyone have any idea how many are on the waitlist?

I havnt even heard back about my app still. I emailed asking about my status and they havnt sent anything. I got my access to my portal months ago but it doesn't say anything other than all my info was received months ago. Anyone else not heard from them?
I've been accepted elsewhere but not hearing from them and having loose ends is frustrating

I havnt even heard back about my app still. I emailed asking about my status and they havnt sent anything. I got my access to my portal months ago but it doesn't say anything other than all my info was received months ago. Anyone else not heard from them?
I've been accepted elsewhere but not hearing from them and having loose ends is frustrating
I have heard back from them, but I haven't received an email asking if I would like to retain my position on the waitlist yet.

I have heard back from them, but I haven't received an email asking if I would like to retain my position on the waitlist yet.
Did they tell you when they were planning on sending out mentioned email? Thanks!

Has anyone gone through an interview for this cycle? If so, how was your experience? I have mine in a few months .