Created an AACOMAS acount but did not apply last year, does it mark me as a re-applicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bears1992

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
FYI, this is a really dumb question. About two months ago I made an AACOMAS account because I was under the assumption that I could start sending in my transcripts and fill out basic info for this new cycle. I was made aware after I signed up that you have to wait until AACOMAS opens their primary applications. All I did was sign up without picking any schools or entering any info besides my name and email address. I did not send in any info. I just logged in to start the application process and it says "welcome back re-applicant". Will I be labeled as a re-applicant if I submit my primaries with this account?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe you are only a reapplicant if you submit the primary for the intended schools.

Reactions: 1 user
No, you are only a reapplicant to schools you have submitted a primary too.

Reactions: 1 user
No, you are only a reapplicant to schools you have submitted a primary too.
That's what I thought but I wanted to be sure before submitting my application on my current profile. I didn't know if AACOMAS alerted schools to who is considered a re-applicant.