CPJE March -April 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FUTURECALIPHARM

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a thread for these testing this days.

Hi there fellow Pharmacist or future to be Pharmacist!
Please post if you have taken CPJE and date that you took it or will take it.

Let us know the date you got your results and if you pass.

Study hard and good luck to all!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone end up taking the cpje? I took it at the beginning of April and i'm still awaiting my results

Did anyone end up taking the cpje? I took it at the beginning of April and i'm still awaiting my results
I took the CPJE April 4th and the Naplex April 5. Received my Naplex score this past Saturday but no CPJE results yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if this test was offered in March? im trying to figure out what cali did cuz it was offered all of April and apparently in May too and i guess March? usually this is offered every other month. does that mean the scores are gonna be batched to freakin June?! I took mine April 8th

Does anyone know if this test was offered in March? im trying to figure out what cali did cuz it was offered all of April and apparently in May too and i guess March? usually this is offered every other month. does that mean the scores are gonna be batched to freakin June?! I took mine April 8th
I think April and May tests will be receive results around May 20. This has been the pattern for past 4 trimesters. This was my second time took it April 3. Previous test I took first week of December and result letter was dated January 19. Hopefully by the end of next week we all get results!

I think April and May tests will be receive results around May 20. This has been the pattern for past 4 trimesters. This was my second time took it April 3. Previous test I took first week of December and result letter was dated January 19. Hopefully by the end of next week we all get results!

did u feel this exam was easier than december's? did u change anything the way you studied for the second time?

did u feel this exam was easier than december's? did u change anything the way you studied for the second time?
First time I took it a couple of weeks after naplex didn't prepare much. For second attempt I did all of these extra:
-rxprep cpje booklet and online questions
- weissman back questions
-review details of all clinical ( dosing, etc..)
-self assessment for comp, community, hosp
Still I got many easy questions wrong (got a list of 12 that I remember)
Overall I thought it was easier than dec but I think I just was prepared better. Hope was enough to pass! Getting extremely nervous counting down to next Saturday!!
Good luck to all!!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got my green letter!!!took exam April 3,letter dated may9!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my green letter too!!! It was my 2nd attempt on April 1st!!! I don't have my scores in the letter! Does anyone know why is that? Is it because I am out of state? I am curious to know my scores.

Got my green letter too!!! It was my 2nd attempt on April 1st!!! I don't have my scores in the letter! Does anyone know why is that? Is it because I am out of state? I am curious to know my scores.

once u pass it doesnt show the score anymore (it's like that for everyone but im not sure why).

Also got my green letter dated May 9 for my exam 04/15. :) Thank you for all helpful inputs from SDN folks. Special Thanks to Mushu, David05 for your kindness!!

I don't have my score either super weird cause people do get scores normally with green letter. Let me known if you call the board what they say

Took it April 8 (third attempt)... it didn't have my actual score. Anyone know how to find out your actual score? I know someone said they dont give you the scores once you passed but ive read so many posts where people have their scores listed when they passed. oh well but it would be nice to know the exact score

I Passed :)

I don't have my score either super weird cause people do get scores normally with green letter. Let me known if you call the board what they say
Received my scores today!! So happy that this time I made 86! It happened only because of all the SDN members and RxPrep CPJE, cannot emphasize enough!! Thank you all!

Hello Everyone,
I am selling a few of my CPJE and Naplex items.
1-RxPrep's California Law Summary for CPJE
2-Pharmacy Charts - NAPLEX, CPJE-2017
3-A Guide to California Community Pharmacy Law 8th edition 2013 - 2015 Weissman Pharm.D. J.D. (Author)
4-Sigler's Prescription Drug Cards: Study Cards with Binder (Sigler, Sigler Prescription Drug Cards) 28th Edition

Last edited:
Just got my score in a separate letter, 82!
Selling now:
- rxprep cpje booklet ( which made a huge difference for me and helped a lot passing the second time) with lots of notes on it especially from the videos and 2017 updates.
-Weissman book plus the update booklet ( I thought questions in the back were very helpful for the test)
- rxprep coursebook 2016

Let me know if anybody is interested.

Has anyone license posted on the boards webpage yet? I mailed my paperwork on Wednesday and still nothing had been posted?

Has anyone license posted on the boards webpage yet? I mailed my paperwork on Wednesday and still nothing had been posted?
I sent paperwork on Friday they received it Monday and my license was posted on 5 days later it appeared on Saturday.

Reactions: 1 user
Received my scores today!! So happy that this time I made 86! It happened only because of all the SDN members and RxPrep CPJE, cannot emphasize enough!! Thank you all!
My exam in the 10th do you have any advice for me ???

Any luck on having the license post? My check still hasn't been cashed....oh cali board....

All those who passed, can they please share what pharmacy world they are going into? I am looking forward to move next year if I find a position in inpatient setting in bay area. Any suggestions on search?

Selling now:
- rxprep cpje booklet ( which made a huge difference for me and helped a lot passing the second time) with lots of notes on it especially from the videos and 2017 updates.
-Weissman book plus the update booklet ( I thought questions in the back were very helpful for the test)
- rxprep coursebook 2016

Is your Weissman Book available?
rxperp CPJE booklet too.
i have the rxprep coursebook already

Hello Guys,
I am selling the following books:
RxPrep's California Law Summary for CPJE
Pharmacy Charts - NAPLEX, CPJE-2017
Weissman Book
Sigler's Prescription Drug Cards: Study Cards with Binder

Selling now:
- rxprep coursebook 2016

Hi there,
do you have the materials still available?

Hello Guys,
I am selling the following books:
RxPrep's California Law Summary for CPJE
Weissman Book
Sigler's Prescription Drug Cards: Study Cards with Binder
Please contact me for the interested. Good luck!

Hello all I took the cpje 7/08 got my results 7/28 passed with an 82. It was my third time taking it. Could've gotten a higher score missed 4-5 easy questions felt pretty good after finishing the exam.

Selling my 2016 Pharmacy Charts book. PM me if interested.

I used the Charts, quizlet flash cards to pass (both clinical and law), the script newsletter and assessment forms on the board website. I didn't use weissman or rxprep

First of all, I don't know why its called California Board of Pharmacy- more like PEICE OF **** board of pharmacy. They take up HALF your life applying for the goddamn licensure then taking it. After waiting 30+ days for my license I called up the board . I got to speaking with the snobby person who told me that they weren't "accepting" calls before 60 days. I don't know what they do for a job or career but they definitely don't give a **** about anyone else but themselves. If I do fail this CPJE ******* exam I'm done with staying in this state and done with CA.

Reactions: 1 user