Considering an ASC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here is a SDN pain forum fact. If your post suddenly has 30+ posts, then it has taken a hard turn left. If it makes it to 2+ pages of posts, then it has become a full on pissing match.

LOL. Well I am learning something about ASCs and given the complex nature of them, its always god to get some input

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe you should learn all the requirements of an ASC, since you clearly don't know them from previous posts.
So I point out incorrect statements you made and I am the "Douche", .......right Level 5 Discogram Boy
Who you callin a boy...Angry old man jibberish as usual... Do me a favor grumpy grandpa; buy some asc shares, preferentially direct all you medicaid shots to this site, give me your name and surgical center name, and I'll take care of the rest....

Last edited:
Discogram Boy brush up on your ASC rules next time before putting out false information......

Members don't see this ad :)
ya 45 so old.... probably qualifies for a great grandfather in your family lineage.
Facts are silly things Discogram boy
Nobody "likes" anything you say. Just an angry sociopath in the middle of nowhere. You known nothing about ASC, youre not an owner, and your comments are purely antagonistic... Feel free to leave more violent threats and religious insults in my inbox , looking forward to it, freak...

Nobody "likes" anything you say. Just an angry sociopath in the middle of nowhere. You known nothing about ASC, youre not an owner, and your comments are purely antagonistic... Feel free to leave more violent threats and religious insults in my inbox , looking forward to it, freak...

Well obviously no one agreed with you on this thread but... oh the details.
I have been an owner of an ASC and I am well versed on the requirements of ownership which you proved in this thread you were not. ( See your above incorrect statements).
You still haven't answered I how I "commit Fraud", but I wouldn't expect you to come up with real facts
I guess to you I am old(45) , but I like to think I have been around long enough to admit when I am wrong....a trait I hope you will acquire one day.

this thread has run it's course
til next time "Discogram Boy"

Well obviously no one agreed with you on this thread but... oh the details.
I have been an owner of an ASC and I am well versed on the requirements of ownership which you proved in this thread you were not. ( See your above incorrect statements).
You still haven't answered I how I "commit Fraud", but I wouldn't expect you to come up with real facts
I guess to you I am old(45) , but I like to think I have been around long enough to admit when I am wrong....a trait I hope you will acquire one day.

this thread has run it's course
til next time "Discogram Boy"
All my statements are perfectly legit. yours on the otherhand are bizarre. One day you're NOT an owner and TODAY you are. You "intentionally" shunt medicaid and Wc cases to your surgical center for monetary gain.

Provide me with your surgical center info as I believe the centers of medicaid in your state as well as your wc commissioner should be aware of your groups business practice and insurance fraud. I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg with your practice. If anybody has this tools info, PM me.

Let's see how legit you think you are big time...
Bye the way you are the most angry physiatrist I have ever seen... Nobody supports your craziness...I seriously think you have bipolar with a sprinkle of opposition defiant d/o. Your anti religious and ethic comments border sociopathic realm as well... Get help before you end up in jail.

Last edited:
Dammm that was quick....You have some enemies Four Corners... better watch your back mr eastern Jefferson general hospital grad.... Lol

Dammm that was quick....You have some enemies Four Corners... better watch your back mr eastern Jefferson general hospital grad.... Lol
ya I have so "many enemies"...
The only crazy one is you... who claims fraud but when asked about details is short on them.

talk about fraud
Epidurography
go back and review this thread

This is my practice I have nothing to hide
http://326pain.com

Discogram boy you will never change

Last edited:
ya I have so "many enemies"...
The only crazy one is you... who claims fraud but when asked about details is short on them.

talk about fraud
Epidurography
go back and review this thread

This is my practice I have nothing to hide
http://326pain.com

Discogram boy you will never change
Whatever Nurse Ray.... Reading your credentials you should be on the nursing forum. Be careful I don't contact attorney general Balderas on you and your wife. Sounds like you are abusing the NM medicaid system and those poor native Americans... Have MD envy???

Whatever Nurse Ray.... Reading your credentials you should be on the nursing forum. Be careful I don't contact attorney general Balderas on you and your wife. Sounds like you are abusing the NM medicaid system and those poor native Americans... Have MD envy???
Please contact Hector he is good family friend, I am sure he would be " real interested in your nonsense"
I would put my medical skills up against you any day of the week. You are so transparent post your practice here Discogram/ Epidurography Boy

Please contact Hector he is good family friend, I am sure he would be " real interested in your nonsense"
I would put my medical skills up against you any day of the week. You are so transparent post your practice here Discogram/ Epidurography Boy
Okay nurse ray...
Youre what we call in tennis a lucky loser...
You don't have the intellect or qualification for your position. You are a glorified nurse. Nobody likes you and your input is useless. People are quick to sell you out In my inbox, which makes me think you are a total con artist....You troll the forum to fulfill your meaningless life. Tools like you shouldn't be in our field. And yes you are all about making money of enpoverished folks... Youre sad and pathetic and violent on top of that. And now your story is out for all to see. Loser...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm concerned that SDN pain forum drinks in NOLA, may turn into SDN fight club.......
No stim will not be there I will, I am an unqualified DO, who commits fraud and takes advantage of medicaid pts...not fit to be called doctor...of course Stim hides behind his internet name and is afraid to reveal his practice....go figure

By the way Stim this site does have a spell check function, but I guess only DO Physiatrists know that

By the way Stim this site does have a spell check function, but I guess only DO Physiatrists know that
Go back and pass your premed courses and complete medical school before you critique others... By the way your threats, rage, and lack of neck suggests you need to stop abusing your testosterone samples, meathead...

No stim will not be there I will, I am an unqualified DO, who commits fraud and takes advantage of medicaid pts...not fit to be called doctor...of course Stim hides behind his internet name and is afraid to reveal his practice....go figure
Don't forget poorly trained... Mr biosciences

when one is stooping down to disparage someone elses credentials, then they need to post their own, otherwise they are the ultimate hypocrite.
(i have vowed to not resort to any name calling, so both of you feel free to spew any vitriol at me, /ignore)

this thread full of name calling and insults the mods might consider shutting it down, imo. we have strayed so far and so irrevocably from the initial point of this thread...

time to ban stim again. seriously. he cant help himself.

any objective and reasonable third party can see the problem here.

time to ban stim again. seriously. he cant help himself.

any objective and reasonable third party can see the problem here.
Dude you are As biased as can be.... There are inbox posts from psycho that the mods are aware of. Racial slurs and insults that I can post if you like... There are members providing info one mr. Nutjob as well... Get a clue before you spew out your fascist censorship nonsense. Your just as ignorant as he is.

Dude you are As biased as can be.... There are inbox posts from psycho that the mods are aware of. Racial slurs and insults that I can post if you like... There are members providing info one mr. Nutjob as well... Get a clue before you spew out your fascist censorship nonsense. Your just as ignorant as he is.

im not going to fall into your web of hate. lonelobo may have taken the bait, but i wont.

your posts speak for themselves.

im not going to fall into your web of hate. lonelobo may have taken the bait, but i wont.

your posts speak for themselves.
get your facts together before you speak, otherwise back off. You have no jurisdiction regarding who is right or wrong here. It's easy to defend your buddy, but it's not easy to defend ethnic slurs and racial hatred spewed by Lonelobo ... i would Love to have the three of you haters kick off as well, would make the forum a lot more pleasant..this thread is over.

You guys sharing a room in NOLA?

Not like there's anything wrong with that.
Go back and pass your premed courses and complete medical school before you critique others... By the way your threats, rage, and lack of neck suggests you need to stop abusing your testosterone samples, meathead...
Yes I am the real life Dicaprio character " Catch me if you Can" didn't complete pre meds or Medical school but somehow got Board certified in PM&R and Pain Mgmt.......But I sure saved a lot of time and unnecessary money this way :soexcited:

get your facts together before you speak, otherwise back off. You have no jurisdiction regarding who is right or wrong here. It's easy to defend your buddy, but it's not easy to defend ethnic slurs and racial hatred spewed by Lonelobo ... i would Love to have the three of you haters kick off as well, would make the forum a lot more pleasant..this thread is over.

im not making a statement of who is at fault. these were my words:

"any objective and reasonable third party can see the problem here."

if you read this thread, the problem is clear as crystal

im not making a statement of who is at fault. these were my words:

"any objective and reasonable third party can see the problem here."

if you read this thread, the problem is clear as crystal
Dude your statements are just as bizarre and screwed as your buddy... You said ban stim he can't help himself then you state you aren't assuming who is at fault.... Yes the thread is very clear cut, the three of you continuously antagonizing and perpetuating hate. Nobody "likes " anything the three of you spew out. Your "likes" are insignificant. You get no messages requesting info and advise regarding managing a practice. The silent majority do NOT agree with the three of you... Have a great day, and Lonelobo I'm glad you saved so much
Money with your education, at least there is a bright side for you ... Peace not hate brothers.

please stop, stim. we - well, I - do appreciate your expertise in terms of interventional pain management. you can contribute a lot to these forums.

please...

Reactions: 1 user
e8383be7813f2e37e0fca6964fd3d7a7.jpg

Just wanted to see if I could get this highly intellectual and educational post rolling again!!!

Just wanted to see if I could get this highly intellectual and educational post rolling again!!!

well done.

sort of like when israel completely levels the palestinians, and then when the bombing stops, gaza erupts in a huge party like they won the superbowl.

Wow the online reviews are pretty bad for lonelobo. That in and of itself is telling. What are stim4me healthgrade reviews? Generally speaking I like stim4me.

I don't know either one personally, but I wouldn't base opinions on healthgrades or any other website. Remember, if people don't get their opioids when think they want them, they'll write bad reviews.

online reviews are generally inversely proportional to the willingness of the doctor to prescribe medications.

additionally, if you are relying online reviews in any way to influence your opinion of a colleague - and are expecting that someone you agree with also has good online reviews - you have not only bought the Kool-Aid, you are drinking it too.

online reviews are generally inversely proportional to the willingness of the doctor to prescribe medications.

additionally, if you are relying online reviews in any way to influence your opinion of a colleague - and are expecting that someone you agree with also has good online reviews - you have not only bought the Kool-Aid, you are drinking it too.

you're wrong. As one example, I'm very tight with opioids relative to other docs in my city and I don't see the rejections I make end up online. I could understand if it's 4 stars, nobody has to be stellar it's pain management and enough of the patients are nuts, but 3 stars becomes telling. Anything less is downright obvious

you're wrong. As one example, I'm very tight with opioids relative to other docs in my city and I don't see the rejections I make end up online. I could understand if it's 4 stars, nobody has to be stellar it's pain management and enough of the patients are nuts, but 3 stars becomes telling. Anything less is downright obvious

So... Ampa is 3.5. Are you saying he is a bad doc?

Or how about lobelsteve? 3.5.

My reviews are horrible. And having read each one, I stand by my decisions that lead to all 4 bad reviews. I don't condone Doctor shopping, I don't do GA with propofol for injections, and I don't condone high dose opioids (over 200 MED with no functionality)

But obviously in papa's mind, I am a bad doc.

You're right, I need to do All injections under GA, ramp up MED to whatever the patient wants, especially with oxy 30s, and Ignore all + UDS for illicits...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

My reviews are horrible. And having read each one, I stand by my decisions that lead to all 4 bad reviews. I don't condone Doctor shopping, I don't do GA with propofol for injections, and I don't condone high dose opioids (over 200 MED with no functionality)

You're right, I need to do All injections under GA, ramp up MED to whatever the patient wants, especially with oxy 30s, and Ignore all + UDS for illicits...

I'm 3.5? I've gotten soft. If I get over a 3 I feel dirty. I like to print out my worst reviews and hand them to patients. Doing the right thing is easy.

Reactions: 1 users

They are skilled pain doctors but they won't be winning any elections. There's a difference. There's also the opposite--Nixon types who are well received but are crooks / sharlatans.
I'm saying if you are at a 3 you fell too far behind in one category to be in the running.
All that being said, *I agree if your point is the reviews are 2/3 personality 1/3 skill level*

They are skilled pain doctors but they won't be winning any elections.
After reviewing each post, I have to strongly disagree with you. They have clearly gone with the Trump strategy and I full expect each to hold public office in the near future.

you are clearly interpreting someone's bad reviews by biased patients as a basis to disavow the physician's medical knowledge and opinions.

it is illogical - and, imo, shortminded - to assume that there is a correlation between the two.

Wow the online reviews are pretty bad for lonelobo. That in and of itself is telling. What are stim4me healthgrade reviews? Generally speaking I like stim4me.
yes my online reviews keep me up at night, I used to care about those but then realized who wrote them ... disgruntled drug seeking patients with tons of psychological baggage.
Have no Idea why this topic was brought up by Papa Lou, but I guess since you are quick to criticize you would be more than happy to share your information with the board, right? We know other folks here like to post information about others practices without consent, but run away from sharing their own practice;)

I still contend that I am the worst doctor here. I do care a lot about my patients and their outcomes. I lost 4 days of sleep two weeks ago after doing a three-level kyphoplasty that went wrong on every level. I told the patient I did my best in recovery. Check the pictures thread to see how lovely I did. It was a humbling experience.

yes my online reviews keep me up at night, I used to care about those but then realized who wrote them ... disgruntled drug seeking patients with tons of psychological baggage.
Have no Idea why this topic was brought up by Papa Lou, but I guess since you are quick to criticize you would be more than happy to share your information with the board, right? We know other folks here like to post information about others practices without consent, but run away from sharing their own practice;)

have you read this dudes posts... dont engage.

for those of you that have started an ASC, did you use a consultant to figure out the process and paperwork to get it started? If so, can you share the name of the consultant/consulting group?
I am in a state that does not require a certificate of need for an ASC.

the knee isnt the only joint that fall under 20610.

-ischial bursa
-GTB on fatties
-shoulders
-pubic sympysis
-hips

im sure i could think of more.
In the clinic with fluoro, Do you do contrast to justify your use of Fluoro? I was debating if its worth the extra cost of the contrast...

certain injections almost require the use of fluoro. please do not tell us you are considering ESI or TF injections without fluoro...

certain injections almost require the use of fluoro. please do not tell us you are considering ESI or TF injections without fluoro...

Noo I was referring to joint injections (knees shoulders) with contrast.