Concordia University, St. Paul DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wiscosro

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody on here attending Concordia University, St. Paul for DPT starting this August?

Members don't see this ad.

I am waitlisted there currently but haven't heard anything yet about whether I've been accepted. I'm assuming they are waiting to see if any students they accepted declined their offer?

Did you get accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
What is your GPA and GRE ?

Overall GPA was a 3.5, Prereq GPA was only 3.2
Interview was super easy. They asked me two questions..basically the typical questions like "Why PT?" and "What are some of the biggest issues facing PTs today and how would you solve them?" It was about 15 minutes and was more of a conversation than an actual interview.

Interview was super easy. They asked me two questions..basically the typical questions like "Why PT?" and "What are some of the biggest issues facing PTs today and how would you solve them?" It was about 15 minutes and was more of a conversation than an actual interview.
I'm curious because they don't let you input extracurriculars and awards on application. Did you bring in a resume?

What was your GRE scores?

Hi, I am currently applying and was wondering if the admissions committee let you choose your interview date or if you were assigned one? Thanks!

Is anyone headed to the campus for the December 9 interview? Pretty excited as this is the first school that got back to me!

Is anyone headed to the campus for the December 9 interview? Pretty excited as this is the first school that got back to me!
Hi! Congrats! When did they contact you about an interview? And when was your application completed?

Last edited:
Hi! Congrats! When did they contact you about an interview? And when was your application completed?
Hi! Thank you! My application was completed in early October and I was contacted early last week for the interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am interviewing on Dec. 16 (Friday). I am flying from California. I will be wearing a suit to the interview. Anything else you guys think I should pack to prepare for the weather in Minnesota?

I was accepted after interviewing on 12/9. Does anyone remember, from the tour or Q&A, if all the anatomy labs are with cadavers? or if it is with models? Thanks!

Hi All. I just submitted my application to Concordia-St. Paul. The website says that they have rolling admissions. However, the admissions counselor told me that they don't start interviews until after December 1st. Has anyone else heard otherwise or know why this may be?

I just received an interview invite to this program. Can anyone give me insight into the interview? Thanks.

Reactions: 1 user
It was great. Very straightforward. Not really any surprises in the questions. I ended up getting accepted 2 weeks after my interview. Good luck! PM me if you have any more questions. Btw, I'm also from Wisconsin. Which school do you attend?