Comlex level 3 study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loku

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Could somebody tell me the books and Qbanks they used for Comlex level 3 exam? I have step up to step 2, Step up to internal medicine books (For step 2 prep) and First Aid (for Step 1). Any books or Q banks that I need for step 3? I'm planning to take it within 2 months.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys,

Could somebody tell me the books and Qbanks they used for Comlex level 3 exam? I have step up to step 2, Step up to internal medicine books (For step 2 prep) and First Aid (for Step 1). Any books or Q banks that I need for step 3? I'm planning to take it within 2 months.
I'm taking it within 2 months as well. Just planning on doing UWorld and maybe reading some SUTM.

Hey! So you're planning to take it before residency? I am considering taking it before residency starts just because I'm doing peds and will likely forget adult medicine soon :) do you know if many people take it before residency?

Members don't see this ad :)
I did first aid, master the boards, combank/quest, and the green book. Those are the only resources I really needed.

I took it my first month of residency and used DIT, uworld, and combank. It was overkill.

What is the timeline for getting approval to take step 3? Do they need some sort of "OK" from the school before registering? If the school has to do this, how long does it take after that for them to allow you to register? Can the school only grant approval after receiving your diploma? I have heard conflicting things which is why I ask.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

uworld + comquest/combank, + cord levels + chapman's points. Studied for 2 weeks, did great. If you did well on level 1 and 2, minimal moreeffort is needed for this test