Comlex II compared to Comsae score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigdreamer#1

I'm ok, your ok!!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I did use the search function and saw a semi related tread but with no comlex results to compare to.

Basically I am curious to how well comsae score compared to actual comlex II scores? Anyone? I just took comsae and scored 566.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

A few days before my exam, and I would love to take the COMSAE. Only one problem, the system is conveniently down and the rep claims I should be able to log in tonight.

Members don't see this ad :)
it's $50.00 and it's 200 questions. Yeah, I had a problem getting on too for a day.

Now, that we've answered everyone elses questions...anyone have a comment on how the real comlex score compared to comsae?

I had several Qs that were almost the exact same as the COMSAE. However, I would still use it as a study tool, i.e. do the untimed mode, pick what you think is the answer & then research it. I wrote out all my initial guesses & then selected the answers based on research. This gave me a good review & allowed me to see where I stood as well.
200 Qs = 800 points, so you can easily figure out what you would have gotten if you just went with your initial answers.

Now for the "maybe it's illegal, maybe not" part....I wrote out all the answer choices (A,B, C etc) that I put down on my way to a "well-researched, no way in heck I would have gotten this on my own" 694. So I can e-mail/list here those answers.
I don't think this should be a problem since these are just answers that I came up with (along with a study mate) BUT as we all know the NBOME can be weird. :D

.So I got a couple of PMs, asking for this. Please be aware that these are NOT the actual answers. Just what I (and my study buddy) came up with after some research & discussion.
.These answers got us a 694 so I guess b/w the two of us we make ONE good doctor. :(
.. .Block # 1.
.1.. ...A.
.2.. ...C.
.3.. ...B.
.4.. ...B.
.5.. ...E.
.6.. ...C.
.7.. ...C.
.8.. ...C.
.9.. ...D.
.10.. ...B.
.11.. ...D.
.12.. ...B.
.13.. ...B.
.14.. ...E.
.15.. ...A.
.16.. ...C.
.17.. ...E.
.18.. ...A.
.19.. ...D.
.20.. ...C.
.21.. ...E.
.22.. ...D.
.23.. ...B.
.24.. ...A.
.25.. ...C.
.26.. ...C.
.27.. ...D.
.28.. ...D.
.29.. ...C.
.30.. ...B.
.31.. ...C.
.32.. ...C.
.33.. ...D.
.34.. ...E.
.35.. ...E.
.36.. ...E.
.37.. ...A.
.38.. ...D.
.39.. ...D.
.40.. ...B.
.41.. ...B.
.42.. ...D.
.43.. ...C.
.44.. ...D.
.45.. ...C.
.46.. ...E.
.47.. ...A.
.48.. ...C.
.49.. ...D.
.50.. ...A.
. .
.Block # 2.
.1.. ...E.
.2.. ...E.
.3.. ...D.
.4.. ...B.
.5.. ...E.
.6.. ...B.
.7.. ...B.
.8.. ...D.
.9.. ...E.
.10.. ...E.
.11.. ...E.
.12.. ...E.
.13.. ...A.
.14.. ...C.
.15.. ...C.
.16.. ...D.
.17.. ...B.
.18.. ...B.
.19.. ...E.
.20.. ...D.
.21.. ...D.
.22.. ...D.
.23.. ...D.
.24.. ...B.
.25.. ...E.
.26.. ...D.
.27.. ...C.
.28.. ...B.
.29.. ...C.
.30.. ...D.
.31.. ...A.
.32.. ...B.
.33.. ...B.
.34.. ...C.
.35.. ...E.
.36.. ...C.
.37.. ...E.
.38.. ...D.
.39.. ...A.
.40.. ...E.
.41.. ...C.
.42.. ...B.
.43.. ...C.
.44.. ...A.
.45.. ...E.
.46.. ...B.
.47.. ...D.
.48.. ...D.
.49.. ...B.
.50.. ...C.
. .
.Block # 3.
.1.. ...D.
.2.. ...A.
.3.. ...A.
.4.. ...C.
.5.. ...D.
.6.. ...B.
.7.. ...E.
.8.. ...A.
.9.. ...D.
.10.. ...E.
.11.. ...A.
.12.. ...D.
.13.. ...D.
.14.. ...C.
.15.. ...D.
.16.. ...D.
.17.. ...B.
.18.. ...B.
.19.. ...A.
.20.. ...C.
.21.. ...C.
.22.. ...C.
.23.. ...D.
.24.. ...C.
.25.. ...B.
.26.. ...C.
.27.. ...D.
.28.. ...D.
.29.. ...B.
.30.. ...D.
.31.. ...B.
.32.. ...E.
.33.. ...D.
.34.. ...E.
.35.. ...B.
.36.. ...C.
.37.. ...B.
.38.. ...C.
.39.. ...B.
.40.. ...B.
.41.. ...A.
.42.. ...E.
.43.. ...C.
.44.. ...E.
.45.. ...A.
.46.. ...A.
.47.. ...B.
.48.. ...D.
.49.. ...E.
.50.. ...B.
. .
.Block # 4.
.1.. ...A.
.2.. ...D.
.3.. ...E.
.4.. ...A.
.5.. ...B.
.6.. ...A.
.7.. ...D.
.8.. ...B.
.9.. ...D.
.10.. ...C.
.11.. ...E.
.12.. ...C.
.13.. ...E.
.14.. ...C.
.15.. ...B.
.16.. ...B.
.17.. ...A.
.18.. ...A.
.19.. ...E.
.20.. ...E.
.21.. ...B.
.22.. ...E.
.23.. ...D.
.24.. ...E.
.25.. ...C.
.26.. ...C.
.27.. ...D.
.28.. ...A.
.29.. ...D.
.30.. ...B.
.31.. ...A.
.32.. ...A.
.33.. ...E.
.34.. ...C.
.35.. ...C.
.36.. ...B.
.37.. ...C.
.38.. ...B.
.39.. ...E.
.40.. ...A.
.41.. ...B.
.42.. ...D.
.43.. ...D.
.44.. ...D.
.45.. ...E.
.46.. ...A.
.47.. ...A.
.48.. ...A.
.49.. ...D.
.50.. ...D.

very interesting stuff.....still, can anyone anwer the question.

Did your score on a timed comsae lead to a close prediction of your ACTUAL score on the comlex. I'm talking about when you took the comsae without tearing it apart as future internist did. I do however, see how the test used the way you describe could be a valuable learning aid.

I just want to know how scores of people who took both of them compared. That is why I started the post.

My CRAPLEX-CE was ~100 points higher than the timed CRAPSAE I took about 2 weeks prior.

My CE score was over 100 points higher than the COMSAE that I took a week prior. But then again, I think I had more clarity of thought during the actual test

Took the exam today. It was quite mind boggling at times. I thought the COMSAE was easier than the real deal. My COMSAE was 585; I took it straight through while sitting at a noisy Panera. In any case, I really would like to hear from others that took it recently. I just did not feel confident walking out of the test center today. The OMM questions were numerous and difficult. I'd be happy just to pass it. Also, the three step questions are completely unfair. You get the first wrong, you get them all wrong. I'm just speechless this Saturday afernoon.

Took the exam today. It was quite mind boggling at times. I thought the COMSAE was easier than the real deal. My COMSAE was 585; I took it straight through while sitting at a noisy Panera. In any case, I really would like to hear from others that took it recently. I just did not feel confident walking out of the test center today. The OMM questions were numerous and difficult. I'd be happy just to pass it. Also, the three step questions are completely unfair. You get the first wrong, you get them all wrong. I'm just speechless this Saturday afernoon.

Why is that unfair? How else are they going to separate the men from the boys?

Maybe you should spend more time on getting the first question right than bitching about it missing the subsequent questions.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Separating men from boys on the COMLEX? You can't be serious. The USMLE is a world above the COMLEX and does a much better job at determining who knows what. I took Step 2 of the USMLE and I'll assume you did also. I walked out of that exam knowing that my work and effort paid off. The COMLEX scenarios and answer choices were often obscure and full of semantic differences. I felt like I was doing a cross word puzzle at times. In the end, all I ask for is a challenging board exam that makes me think and answer based upon clinical scenarios rather than one that plays the game of "guess what I'm thinking."

Last edited:

You know what, I felt the same as well. I just couldn't feel how I did? I thought the Comsae was easier too. Never the less, a couple days after the comlex I realize that I mostly think about the difficult questions and forget about the mostly easy ones I breezed through. So really, those confusing ones were mabe 5-8 per section, so assuming even all those missed, still a good job on the test overall. Probably the same for you.

I will have to second this as well. I took the USMLE two days before COMLEX and walked out of there feeling like I knew what was going on. Then I took COMLEX and walked out of the test feeling like I had no idea what the questions were. I felt like a lot of COMLEX questions didn't give you all the information you needed to find the answer, but they gave you "buzz words" and "hints" as to what the answer should be and some of the hints and questions simply did not make the sense. Some questions on COMLEX I did not even know what they were asking me for...
Thinking back to it now, I'm pretty sure that there were plenty of questions that I just breezed through and can't even remember them now but I remember the confusing ones.

I finished my first two sections in an hour, much like my COMLEX I. I hit a brick wall on the third section. Me thinks that after each section, there is an algorithm that determines how difficult your next section will be, but I probably am just insane believing such a thing. I had micro on my exam that was absolutely ridiculous; bacteria that wouldn't even be found on a COMLEX I and scenarios that were from out of space.

very interesting stuff.....still, can anyone anwer the question.

Did your score on a timed comsae lead to a close prediction of your ACTUAL score on the comlex. I'm talking about when you took the comsae without tearing it apart as future internist did. I do however, see how the test used the way you describe could be a valuable learning aid.

I just want to know how scores of people who took both of them compared. That is why I started the post.

548 on the COMSAE, 588 on the COMLEX. Everyone I talked to said that the COMLEX was ridiculous and the USMLE was a great test relative to it, but I had the opposite impression. If you can explain to me how Gibbs' free energy questions (which I had 3 of on the USMLE) is representative of what kind of doctor I will be, please feel free...

I really don't think these exams are screened for doubling up on extremely similar questions from the bank. I honestly had four questions that were the same or had the same counseling necessary.

comlex in 2 weeks, and OOber frustrated at the way this exam is written!

Took both COMSAE exams, BOth times i was breezing through the exam (albeit confused at the mystical language they use, its sure as hell ain't english!)
and both times ended up with 513 and 523. I am SUPER worried now because I know i've put in more work than this into my prep.

Any suggestions??? I have 2 weeks, and am unable to find another source of COMLEX style quesitons to practice on.

ANy one else with score like this that did better on the COMLEX II?

I heard COMBANK is not at all like the COMLEX is this true?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have found COMBANK to actually be a lot of help! I used USMLEWorld first because it was great for general knowledge, but the COMBANK was very similar to the COMSAE tests so it was a good one to finish up with right before... I have done well on the COMSAE tests, but I have my ComlexII in three days so I guess we'll see how it works out!

hey yall...

i'm taking the COMLEX II tomorrow!

i took COMSAE B yesterday and got 555.

I did USMLE World First, then Did COMBANK x 2.

I mainly used B&W as I saw that answers to most questions from COMBANK and COMSAE could be found in the little book!

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow

Could anyone post an answer key to the COMSAE Form B exam if anyone has taken it or could they PM theirs if they are not comfortable posting what they got. I'm struggling with these as I'm not sure between 2 answers on several questions even when I try to look it up.

Last edited:
Hey all,

For those of you who have taken COMSAE and COMLEX could you post how you studied? I am taking the COMLEX II on Aug 17 and am currently studying in the evenings and weekends while on rotation. I am using FA and Boards and Wards and USMLEWorld. I keep getting poor scores on USMLEWorld and am getting very frustrated and am wondering what I am missing. I plan on using COMbank for 4 weeks before the exam and taking the COMSAE's as well.

Thanks!

Hi I think Bob asked this earlier..but is there anyone out there that used Comsae form 2B as learning aid and came up with answers to the question? Can you post just answers or pm instead.

Thanks!

Anyone else have trouble purchasing a COMSAE? I'm able to log into the NBOME student home page, but every time I try to log on the COMSAE page to purcash an exam, it says my login and/or password are invalid. So, I elect to change my password, go through the whole process then come back with my new password and the same damn thing happens.

EDIT: And suddenly it's working...nevermind.

Last edited:
I took the COMLEX II on Tuesday. I also took the COMSAE form B 3 weeks ago. From my take, they were completely different exams. I feel I wasted my money on the COMSAE. It was nothing like the real deal. just my $0.02

I finished my first two sections in an hour, much like my COMLEX I. I hit a brick wall on the third section. Me thinks that after each section, there is an algorithm that determines how difficult your next section will be, but I probably am just insane believing such a thing. I had micro on my exam that was absolutely ridiculous; bacteria that wouldn't even be found on a COMLEX I and scenarios that were from out of space.

I know this post hasnt been followed in a while, but I have to say that Ive heard the same thing, and I agree-each section is wieghted on how you do on the prior one....I had the very rare bacteria too-wtf?

I guess it's possible, but I'm a bit doubtful that the COMLEX uses computerized adaptive testing. Hardly authoritative, but it's not listed on this website about CAT. http://www.psych.umn.edu/psylabs/catcentral/

From what I've heard the tests that use this will give a smaller number of harder items or a larger number of easier items until the examinee either achieves a passing score or fails. Since the COMLEX is a fixed number of questions, I'm not sure how it would work to have one test composed of 400 difficult questions and another test composed of the same number of easier questions.

I did feel like the last two blocks of my test were the most difficult, but I just attributed that to plain old NBOME evilness - they save the tough stuff for after lunch when you are fatigued.

BTW, my COMSAE A score was 40 points off from my COMLEX. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I felt COMSAE was actually the most representative question source for the real test - in fact I had several questions I saw on the COMSAE on my test.

I know this is an old post... but which COMSAE Phase 2 Form is this ?

.So I got a couple of PMs, asking for this. Please be aware that these are NOT the actual answers. Just what I (and my study buddy) came up with after some research & discussion.
.These answers got us a 694 so I guess b/w the two of us we make ONE good doctor. :(
.. .Block # 1.
.1.. ...A.
.2.. ...C.
.3.. ...B.
.4.. ...B.
.5.. ...E.
.6.. ...C.
.7.. ...C.
.8.. ...C.
.9.. ...D.
.10.. ...B.
.11.. ...D.
.12.. ...B.
.13.. ...B.
.14.. ...E.
.15.. ...A.
.16.. ...C.
.17.. ...E.
.18.. ...A.
.19.. ...D.
.20.. ...C.
.21.. ...E.
.22.. ...D.
.23.. ...B.
.24.. ...A.
.25.. ...C.
.26.. ...C.
.27.. ...D.
.28.. ...D.
.29.. ...C.
.30.. ...B.
.31.. ...C.
.32.. ...C.
.33.. ...D.
.34.. ...E.
.35.. ...E.
.36.. ...E.
.37.. ...A.
.38.. ...D.
.39.. ...D.
.40.. ...B.
.41.. ...B.
.42.. ...D.
.43.. ...C.
.44.. ...D.
.45.. ...C.
.46.. ...E.
.47.. ...A.
.48.. ...C.
.49.. ...D.
.50.. ...A.
. .
.Block # 2.
.1.. ...E.
.2.. ...E.
.3.. ...D.
.4.. ...B.
.5.. ...E.
.6.. ...B.
.7.. ...B.
.8.. ...D.
.9.. ...E.
.10.. ...E.
.11.. ...E.
.12.. ...E.
.13.. ...A.
.14.. ...C.
.15.. ...C.
.16.. ...D.
.17.. ...B.
.18.. ...B.
.19.. ...E.
.20.. ...D.
.21.. ...D.
.22.. ...D.
.23.. ...D.
.24.. ...B.
.25.. ...E.
.26.. ...D.
.27.. ...C.
.28.. ...B.
.29.. ...C.
.30.. ...D.
.31.. ...A.
.32.. ...B.
.33.. ...B.
.34.. ...C.
.35.. ...E.
.36.. ...C.
.37.. ...E.
.38.. ...D.
.39.. ...A.
.40.. ...E.
.41.. ...C.
.42.. ...B.
.43.. ...C.
.44.. ...A.
.45.. ...E.
.46.. ...B.
.47.. ...D.
.48.. ...D.
.49.. ...B.
.50.. ...C.
. .
.Block # 3.
.1.. ...D.
.2.. ...A.
.3.. ...A.
.4.. ...C.
.5.. ...D.
.6.. ...B.
.7.. ...E.
.8.. ...A.
.9.. ...D.
.10.. ...E.
.11.. ...A.
.12.. ...D.
.13.. ...D.
.14.. ...C.
.15.. ...D.
.16.. ...D.
.17.. ...B.
.18.. ...B.
.19.. ...A.
.20.. ...C.
.21.. ...C.
.22.. ...C.
.23.. ...D.
.24.. ...C.
.25.. ...B.
.26.. ...C.
.27.. ...D.
.28.. ...D.
.29.. ...B.
.30.. ...D.
.31.. ...B.
.32.. ...E.
.33.. ...D.
.34.. ...E.
.35.. ...B.
.36.. ...C.
.37.. ...B.
.38.. ...C.
.39.. ...B.
.40.. ...B.
.41.. ...A.
.42.. ...E.
.43.. ...C.
.44.. ...E.
.45.. ...A.
.46.. ...A.
.47.. ...B.
.48.. ...D.
.49.. ...E.
.50.. ...B.
. .
.Block # 4.
.1.. ...A.
.2.. ...D.
.3.. ...E.
.4.. ...A.
.5.. ...B.
.6.. ...A.
.7.. ...D.
.8.. ...B.
.9.. ...D.
.10.. ...C.
.11.. ...E.
.12.. ...C.
.13.. ...E.
.14.. ...C.
.15.. ...B.
.16.. ...B.
.17.. ...A.
.18.. ...A.
.19.. ...E.
.20.. ...E.
.21.. ...B.
.22.. ...E.
.23.. ...D.
.24.. ...E.
.25.. ...C.
.26.. ...C.
.27.. ...D.
.28.. ...A.
.29.. ...D.
.30.. ...B.
.31.. ...A.
.32.. ...A.
.33.. ...E.
.34.. ...C.
.35.. ...C.
.36.. ...B.
.37.. ...C.
.38.. ...B.
.39.. ...E.
.40.. ...A.
.41.. ...B.
.42.. ...D.
.43.. ...D.
.44.. ...D.
.45.. ...E.
.46.. ...A.
.47.. ...A.
.48.. ...A.
.49.. ...D.
.50.. ...D.

.. .Block # 1.
.1.. ...A.
.2.. ...C.
.3.. ...B.
.4.. ...B.
.5.. ...E.
.6.. ...C.
.7.. ...C.
.8.. ...C.
.9.. ...D.
.10.. ...B.
.11.. ...D.
.12.. ...B.
.13.. ...B.
.14.. ...E.
.15.. ...A.
.16.. ...C.
.17.. ...E.
.18.. ...A.
.19.. ...D.
.20.. ...C.
.21.. ...E.
.22.. ...D.
.23.. ...B.
.24.. ...A.
.25.. ...C.
.26.. ...C.
.27.. ...D.
.28.. ...D.
.29.. ...C.
.30.. ...B.
.31.. ...C.
.32.. ...C.
.33.. ...D.
.34.. ...E.
.35.. ...E.
.36.. ...E.
.37.. ...A.
.38.. ...D.
.39.. ...D.
.40.. ...B.
.41.. ...B.
.42.. ...D.
.43.. ...C.
.44.. ...D.
.45.. ...C.
.46.. ...E.
.47.. ...A.
.48.. ...C.
.49.. ...D.
.50.. ...A.
. .
.Block # 2.
.1.. ...E.
.2.. ...E.
.3.. ...D.
.4.. ...B.
.5.. ...E.
.6.. ...B.
.7.. ...B.
.8.. ...D.
.9.. ...E.
.10.. ...E.
.11.. ...E.
.12.. ...E.
.13.. ...A.
.14.. ...C.
.15.. ...C.
.16.. ...D.
.17.. ...B.
.18.. ...B.
.19.. ...E.
.20.. ...D.
.21.. ...D.
.22.. ...D.
.23.. ...D.
.24.. ...B.
.25.. ...E.
.26.. ...D.
.27.. ...C.
.28.. ...B.
.29.. ...C.
.30.. ...D.
.31.. ...A.
.32.. ...B.
.33.. ...B.
.34.. ...C.
.35.. ...E.
.36.. ...C.
.37.. ...E.
.38.. ...D.
.39.. ...A.
.40.. ...E.
.41.. ...C.
.42.. ...B.
.43.. ...C.
.44.. ...A.
.45.. ...E.
.46.. ...B.
.47.. ...D.
.48.. ...D.
.49.. ...B.
.50.. ...C.
. .
.Block # 3.
.1.. ...D.
.2.. ...A.
.3.. ...A.
.4.. ...C.
.5.. ...D.
.6.. ...B.
.7.. ...E.
.8.. ...A.
.9.. ...D.
.10.. ...E.
.11.. ...A.
.12.. ...D.
.13.. ...D.
.14.. ...C.
.15.. ...D.
.16.. ...D.
.17.. ...B.
.18.. ...B.
.19.. ...A.
.20.. ...C.
.21.. ...C.
.22.. ...C.
.23.. ...D.
.24.. ...C.
.25.. ...B.
.26.. ...C.
.27.. ...D.
.28.. ...D.
.29.. ...B.
.30.. ...D.
.31.. ...B.
.32.. ...E.
.33.. ...D.
.34.. ...E.
.35.. ...B.
.36.. ...C.
.37.. ...B.
.38.. ...C.
.39.. ...B.
.40.. ...B.
.41.. ...A.
.42.. ...E.
.43.. ...C.
.44.. ...E.
.45.. ...A.
.46.. ...A.
.47.. ...B.
.48.. ...D.
.49.. ...E.
.50.. ...B.
. .
.Block # 4.
.1.. ...A.
.2.. ...D.
.3.. ...E.
.4.. ...A.
.5.. ...B.
.6.. ...A.
.7.. ...D.
.8.. ...B.
.9.. ...D.
.10.. ...C.
.11.. ...E.
.12.. ...C.
.13.. ...E.
.14.. ...C.
.15.. ...B.
.16.. ...B.
.17.. ...A.
.18.. ...A.
.19.. ...E.
.20.. ...E.
.21.. ...B.
.22.. ...E.
.23.. ...D.
.24.. ...E.
.25.. ...C.
.26.. ...C.
.27.. ...D.
.28.. ...A.
.29.. ...D.
.30.. ...B.
.31.. ...A.
.32.. ...A.
.33.. ...E.
.34.. ...C.
.35.. ...C.
.36.. ...B.
.37.. ...C.
.38.. ...B.
.39.. ...E.
.40.. ...A.
.41.. ...B.
.42.. ...D.
.43.. ...D.
.44.. ...D.
.45.. ...E.
.46.. ...A.
.47.. ...A.
.48.. ...A.
.49.. ...D.
.50.. ...D.

Which form are these answers for? Do you have any for the other 2 practice Comsaes?

I'm going to go ahead a revive this thread.
Before starting to study - Untimed Form C 670 (Dont take Form C it seemed REALLY easy and unrealistic, unless you need the ego boost)
25% through studying - Timed Form B 637 (Seemed like a decent assessment had few WTF questions that made it seem just like a COMLEX exam)
I'll take Form A once I have reviewed everything and start mashing in MCQs. More posts to come.

I'm going to go ahead a revive this thread.
Before starting to study - Untimed Form C 670 (Dont take Form C it seemed REALLY easy and unrealistic, unless you need the ego boost)
25% through studying - Timed Form B 637 (Seemed like a decent assessment had few WTF questions that made it seem just like a COMLEX exam)
I'll take Form A once I have reviewed everything and start mashing in MCQs. More posts to come.

I recently took Form B and also scored 637. I took Form A a little over 1 week prior to form B and scored 520. I haven't taken C yet. I thought Form B was significantly easier than Form A. I'm interested to see what your thoughts were after you took Form A compared to Form B and how they related to your actual COMLEX if you have already taken it.

I recently took Form B and also scored 637. I took Form A a little over 1 week prior to form B and scored 520. I haven't taken C yet. I thought Form B was significantly easier than Form A. I'm interested to see what your thoughts were after you took Form A compared to Form B and how they related to your actual COMLEX if you have already taken it.

Sorry I had forgotten this thread but here is the update. Form A, 1 week out was 639. The week leading up to the exam did "mini exams" through COMQUEST. So I did 400 question blocks for 4 days to get use to doing that many questions at a time. 2 days out I did no studying. The result was a 709 on Level 2.
I agree form B was much easier than A but thankfully my version of COMLEX was very similar to form B. Best of luck to y'all.

Reactions: 1 users
.. .Block # 1.
.1.. ...A.
.2.. ...C.
.3.. ...B.
.4.. ...B.
.5.. ...E.
.6.. ...C.
.7.. ...C.
.8.. ...C.
.9.. ...D.
.10.. ...B.
.11.. ...D.