Colorado ISP 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

927Xylo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.. Any one applied to the Colorado ISP starting 2018 cycle ?

Members don't see this ad.

Is it worth applying in the first week of January 2017?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
yes....Colorado is not on rolling basis

I'm sorry if this is a basic question but what exactly is 'rolling basis'. I think it means that they pick students as they receive the applications but I'm not sure.

I'm sorry if this is a basic question but what exactly is 'rolling basis'. I think it means that they pick students as they receive the applications but I'm not sure.

rolling.....sending invites before the deadline....

First come first serve doesn't apply here. Eg. A candidate applied for UCDOM in Dec 2016 and another one in Feb 2017 (taking deadline as Feb 17, 2017), both are given the same preference = Not rolling. :thumbup:

First come first serve doesn't apply here. Eg. A candidate applied for UCDOM in Dec 2016 and another one in Feb 2017 (taking deadline as Feb 17, 2017), both are given the same preference = Not rolling. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for clearing this

Did Colorado start sending interview invites? Has anyone got one?

Yes a lot of people already got IV from Colorado and I guess they are sticking with rolling basis this year. My friends got IV in mid Jan itself. Most of them aaplied early.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes a lot of people already got IV from Colorado and I guess they are sticking with rolling basis this year. My friends got IV in mid Jan itself. Most of them aaplied early.
Hows that possible? We havent even hit the deadline yet.

Hence the mention of an indicative "rolling basis".
"The CU School of Dental Medicine does not participate in rolling admissions. Interview invites may not go out at the same time, but all final admission decisions are made after all interviews have been conducted. Provisional acceptances will be offered to those selected in mid-July. Should an accepted student choose not to attend the CU School of Dental Medicine, an alternate applicant who was not initially admitted will be contacted and offered admission to fill the open seat."

"The CU School of Dental Medicine does not participate in rolling admissions. Interview invites may not go out at the same time, but all final admission decisions are made after all interviews have been conducted. Provisional acceptances will be offered to those selected in mid-July. Should an accepted student choose not to attend the CU School of Dental Medicine, an alternate applicant who was not initially admitted will be contacted and offered admission to fill the open seat."

Buddy, the word "final admission" result is not on rolling basis not invites for interview.
Right there on their website.
"Interview invitations may begin as early as February and will continue through June."

Buddy, the word "final admission" result is not on rolling basis not invites for interview.
Right there on their website.
"Interview invitations may begin as early as February and will continue through June."

Has anyone else got an IV in the month of February? ?
What exactly do they prefer in candidates??

Is nbde 2 mandatory to get an invite?

Hi,
Has Colorado started sending invites for this cycle?

Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue inlay casting wax and green stick wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best to you all.

Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue inlay casting wax and green stick wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best to you all.
Hi,
I am interested in the bench test material you have.Where and when can I get it from you? thanks

Which teeth are usually asked for the Colorado bench test?